• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Birmingham vs Arsenal | EPL | Sat 27th March 3:00/15:00

Bossa

Established Member
Huge game for us playing away at Brum.

The big question is: Who are we going to play at CB?

I'd rest Sol for Barca and play Silvestre. Vermaelen will miss this game of course.

Almunia
Sagna Song Silvestre Clichy
Denilson Fabregas Diaby
Nasri Bendtner Arshavin

Subs: Fabianski Campbell Eboue Traore Rosicky Walcott Eduardo

1-2!!!!

Out: Gallas, Van Persie, Djourou Gibbs Ramsey
Suspended: Vermaelen

IBL

Established Member
Re: Birmingham vs Arsenal | EPL | Sat 27th March 4:00

saturday 4PM? this must be an easter fixture right? (i know easter is close)

thegame24

Established Member

That was quick.

Id play theo or arsh on the right and play eduardo left to get redemption.

qs

Established Member

Play Sol and Silvestre at the back. Simple as that. I'd drop Arshavin and start Walcott, the pace would destroy Carrs old legs.

Bossa

Established Member

Ice Berg legend said:

I got the time zones mixed up. I forgot that it is 3pm in England.

thegame24

Established Member

qs said:
Play Sol and Silvestre at the back. Simple as that. I'd drop Arshavin and start Walcott, the pace would destroy Carrs old legs.

Sol and silvestre is ****.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Re: Birmingham vs Arsenal | EPL | Sat 27th March 3:00

Don't think this one is on TV. The dreaded internet stream might be needed then.

Massive game, we have little or no margin for error.

But Brum are finished. The purple patch has passed and they are there for the taking. I'm worried about the central defence......I'd slot Song back there and unleash Theo at RWF.

thegame24

Established Member

I want theo to play against barca.

I dont think bentdner will do well against barca. Hope im wrong as i know he will start.

arsmile

Established Member

denilson diaby cesc will cope in midfield off the back of this performance-and song should play at the back with whichever of the old guys is least likely to die before FT

i'd start eboue again, either at RB or RM....think about benching arsh as well..theo/rosicky/eduardo could have a go

we've obviously got the keep this streak going...

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu

Really important game for us. We really need a win and then rest the players for Barca game as well.

Nervous about our next 2 games.

thegame24

Established Member

I dont think anyone would need a rest for barca. The buzz will be like a drug.

qs

Established Member

thegame24 said:
qs said:

Birmingham have **** all in attack.

Anyway seems from Wengers comments that Song will be at centre half again. My guess is it'll be with Sol.

qs

Established Member

fabo said:
Don't think this one is on TV. The dreaded internet stream might be needed then.

Yeah one of the great benefits of being relevant again is getting lots of TV time. Hopefully Setanta Ireland will show this next week.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member

This is such bullshit. We shouldn't have to make do without Vermaelen in this game. Any chance at all that the red card will be rescinded?

fabo

6.51 / 10

qs said:
Yeah one of the great benefits of being relevant again is getting lots of TV time. Hopefully Setanta Ireland will show this next week.

Think they are showing Chelski vs Villa next week and we are on at the same time.

It does feel great to be in a title race though. This time in 2008 we were starting to crumble.

thegame24

Established Member

qs said:
thegame24 said:
qs said:

Birmingham have f**k all in attack.

Anyway seems from Wengers comments that Song will be at centre half again. My guess is it'll be with Sol.

We get robbed every week. With those two being so slow they are bound to look like they have upended someone unjustly and the ref wont hesitate.

We go into every game with a disadvantage, adding sol and silv at the back just makes it harder

Double_H

Established Member

Klaus Daimler said:
This is such bullshit. We shouldn't have to make do without Vermaelen in this game. Any chance at all that the red card will be rescinded?

this is the ****ing FA and there Refs .. why risk losing him an extra game ? :evil: :evil: :evil:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

fabo said:
qs said:

Think they are showing Chelski vs Villa next week and we are on at the same time.

It does feel great to be in a title race though. This time in 2008 we were starting to crumble.

Starting to crumble?
Nah mate, this time 2008 we were officially out after a long string of March draws.

Which is what makes this time so special right now, we are ahead of where we were in 2008 and actually look up for the next challenge laying ahead.

We definitely need to appeal that red card, I think we will have a good chance at getting it withdrawn.

IBL

Established Member

Brum have been on a pretty poor run of late, anything less than 3 points would be failure. They're safe from the drop and not really in the run for Europe so hopefully they wont put up much up of a fight.

Bossa said:
Ice Berg legend said:

I got the time zones mixed up. I forgot that it is 3pm in England.
now worries, I was fearing another dreaded 5PM ESPN match :shock:

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot

3 pm in UK right?

ESPN Asia confirmed it would be on 11 pm Malaysia/Singapore/Hong Kong Time.

BST will start on 28 March 2010....

Latest posts

Top Bottom