• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Blackburn v Arsenal Player Ratings

ricky1985

Established Member
My Rating's;

Fabianski - 8. Brilliant. He has amazing potential, unbelievable reflexes, and is so brave coming for crosses and patrolling behind the back four. Think the commentators were completely wrong criticising him.

Hoyte - 7. Improved as the game went on. Great block in extra time and a lung-bursting run down the right as well.

Song - 8. Very impressive. Made some bad mstakes but also won alot of headers and made some great tackles and interceptions. Amazing energy to set-up Eduardo as well.

Senderos - 7. Looked bereft of confidence, made a few questionable decisions. But come extra time when the heat was on we saw the real Phillipe Senderos, he stood stall and won virtually every header, showed everyone the warrior he is.

Traore - 7. I though he was very solid. Tried to make some incisive runs which saw him caught out a few time when it broke down. He caught Derbyshire offside for their first goal, not his fault the linesman is a *****.

Randall - 7. Very impressive in the first half. Intelligent and great controll and passing. Reminds me of a young Alex Hleb.

Denilson - 7. Thought he played well, but he needs to release the ball quicker sometimes. One thing he needs to improve on is his forward movement, it is non-existent.

Diarra - 9. Unbelievable. In the first half hour it was a virtuoso performance, in the second he started to tire when the game went agaisnt us. But when extra time came he summoned more from himself and was immense. His engine is amazing, but he can play.

Diaby - 7. Good goal, but he needs to learn that a simple pass is bad thing sometimes. His dribbling is awesome, but too often results in nothing.

Eduardo - 9. Thought he was awful up untill his goal in the first half, then BOOM! he came to life and in the second I thought he was electrifying. He is a finisher extraordinaire.

Bendtner - 8. He is going to be a phenom. He has everything and showed it at different times last night.

Sub's;

Gibbs, Merida, & Barazite - Not on long enough.

True Gooner

Established Member
dutchMasta said:
GoonerGurjit said:
Fabianski 7
Hoyte 7
Song 8.5
Senderos 6.5
Traore 8
Hoyte 8
Randall 6.5
Diarra 8
Denilson 8
Diaby 7
Bendtner 7
Eduardo 8
true gooner said:
Fabianski 7
Hoyte 7
Song 8.5
Senderos 7
Traore 8
Hoyte 8
Randall 7
Diarra 8
Denilson 7.5
Diaby 7
Bendtner 7
Eduardo 8
Eh?

I copied G.Gs template cause I was in a hurry and couldnt be bothered to re-write them..:lol: Although I did change some ratings..Im not lazy.....;)

gunnerGH

Established Member
Fabianski 7
Hoyte 7.5
Song 9
Senderos 7
Traore 8.5
Randall 7
Denilson 7.5
Diarra 10
Diaby 8
Bendtner 8.5
Eduardo 8

Barazite 7
Merida 6
Gibbs 6

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
true gooner said:
dutchMasta said:
GoonerGurjit said:
Fabianski 7
Hoyte 7
Song 8.5
Senderos 6.5
Traore 8
Hoyte 8
Randall 6.5
Diarra 8
Denilson 8
Diaby 7
Bendtner 7
Eduardo 8
true gooner said:
Fabianski 7
Hoyte 7
Song 8.5
Senderos 7
Traore 8
Hoyte 8
Randall 7
Diarra 8
Denilson 7.5
Diaby 7
Bendtner 7
Eduardo 8
Eh?

I copied G.Gs template cause I was in a hurry and couldnt be bothered to re-write them..:lol: Although I did change some ratings..Im not lazy.....;)

lol, at least you have an excuse. I guess I was still asleep when i did mine!

Top Bottom