• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bob Soumaré

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
True, he looks a bit like Ramsey but with a bit more pace and better on the ball with less goal threat, playing in a box to box with Ceballos might work well. But is there anyone who actually watched and has any idea what eh is capable of? He played against Chelsea didnt he?

He isnt like Ramsey at all. He likes being deep even though he has athleticism to go forward, he doesn't know what to do when he goes forward. Takes alot of touches on the ball as well. Needs to be really sure of a pass before he plays it from what I have seen. Physically he is immense and he is good at tackling, but I don't see him taking s hold of our midfield and controlling the game.

Kano_1

Ce vendredi, le milieu relayeur Boubakary Soumaré a décliné une offre de Naples. Il n'a pas non plus donné suite à l'Inter Milan. Actuellement en discussions avancées avec l'AC Milan, il a encore trois chances sur quatre de rester à Lille où il entend s'imposer pour viser un grand club l'été prochain.

From l'Equipe, they are saying that he declined an offer from Napoli on Friday and did not reply to AC Milan request yet but they are in advanced discussions... It looks like he could stay at Lille.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
He isnt like Ramsey at all. He likes being deep even though he has athleticism to go forward, he doesn't know what to do when he goes forward. Takes alot of touches on the ball as well. Needs to be really sure of a pass before he plays it from what I have seen. Physically he is immense and he is good at tackling, but I don't see him taking s hold of our midfield and controlling the game.

Ah well then he might be perfect for our system as a box to box, break the press, GIB ball to Auba

AD1998

Soumare would not start. He doesn’t always start for Lille, in and out of team. Not close to ready. Prolly would back up neny. Great if buying for future. Not great for this season.

Jamaica

Aouar + this guy is the way over Partey.

We botched the first and most important part of the above though. I actually rate Soumare but doesn't solve the need for midfield creativity. Would actually be a solid signing.

jaystewart

He might or might not move elsewhere in 3 years. Fact is nobody wanted him even at a cut-off price. He's gone to a inferior league, don't know how much he can improve his game. Soumare atm looks a better prospect than him and is younger too. I honestly wouldn't prefer either of them as I want a established star for that role.

He's gone from Ligue 2 to PSV who are the best team in their Europa league group

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Aouar and Soumare would be a very nice window. Would've preferred Aouar and Guendouzi coming back into the team but Matteo learning how to defend on loan is honestly the best scenario, especially if we replace him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ce vendredi, le milieu relayeur Boubakary Soumaré a décliné une offre de Naples. Il n'a pas non plus donné suite à l'Inter Milan. Actuellement en discussions avancées avec l'AC Milan, il a encore trois chances sur quatre de rester à Lille où il entend s'imposer pour viser un grand club l'été prochain.

From l'Equipe, they are saying that he declined an offer from Napoli on Friday and did not reply to AC Milan request yet but they are in advanced discussions... It looks like he could stay at Lille.
Is that from today? Because from today local Lille reports seem he not going to stay

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I have a feeling he will be signed because he is cheap and available. But I think 30m for him is too much :(

Preacher

Always Crying
I dont know anything about this player. Does he have any connection with these two Bobs:

office-space-bobs.jpg

akhil

Seems to have elite physical attributes. Absolute unit, bit of a head down dribbler from his videos. Looks very raw even from his highlight reels. There's a few match comps of his available on youtube.

This may not be a bad idea if we don't overpay.

If all the big clubs's scouts were tracking Gabriel, wouldn't they have all seen Soumare too?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Not very good sign when players are offered to you. Clubs don’t offer their quality players to other teams. Lille already robbed us once and think we are a soft touch

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Sounds like a black Douzy, the part when he does not know what to do with the ball fits perfectly

Latest posts+

Top Bottom