• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bradley Lowery

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
If you don't know the story, Bradley was a big Sunderland fan and had been mascot for them and England and formed a very close bond with Jermaine Defoe. He'd fought a rare cancer since the age of 18 months and today passed away aged 6. Everything I've read about him tells me he was a special little dude. Everyone football fan can learn a lot from the little man.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Of all the injustices in this world (and sadly there are many)things like this happening to children are the worst. That little lad had a spirit and light about him that we all should. To be so positive and brave having to fight for every day on earth from such a young age is beyond inspiring. Bradley was a real life super hero. Bless his little heart.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I'll be honest, I avoided his story every time I came across it. Easier to ignore such stuff than try to make sense of what this boy and his family are going through. You could see the pain on his face tbh.

Malky

Established Member
The wee lad is an absolute star.

He alone shown what it means to be a football fan, with all the pain he must of been going through as soon as he stepped onto the pitch with his 'best pal', Defoe, you could see the joy in his face and how much that moment meant to him, and that reached out and touched others, regardless of the team you supported.

RIP Bradley.

neimad

I think Jermaine Defoe deserves a lot of credit for the way that he was there for him. I know to a certain degree most footballers will visit sick kids or give them a memento but they had a special bond and you could see that Jermaine genuinely felt for him. Imagine spending nearly every waking moment of your life battling cancer. Living to just 6 years of age. Such a shame. We take so much for granted and it takes stories like this to show us we need to be grateful for what we have.

Top Bottom