• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Buffon tops Best Goalkeeper list again

Canuck

Established Member
5. Andonios Nikopolidis, Olympiakos/Greece, 64pts

7. Roberto Carlos Abbondanzieri, Boca Juniors/Argentina, 31pts

8. Vitor Manuel Martins Baia, Porto/Portugal, 29pts

9. Juan Carlos Henao, Once Caldas/Colombia, 29pts

any of these would be fine by me! Notice...no Hildebrand!

Sammer

Established Member
Buffon and Cech are definately the top two, although I rate Buffon a little higher.

Oliver Kahn at No6 is a joke in my view...same with Vitor Baia !

Ratinho

Established Member
Roberto Carlos Abbondanzieri

This guy is a great keeper, and at least i'm sure we have been linked with him once, albeit about 4 years ago. :)

I'm not 100% how this is worked out, but I would think Stutgart's average form, wouldn't give Hildebrand any chance of getting ranked this high.

Mark

Established Member
Buffon and Casillas are the best for me. I don't know if there's any keepers on there we have a chance of getting.

Arsenal316

Casillas hasn't signed a contract extention. I think it's up and the end of next year....so I heard while watching a Real Madrid CL game.....you never know.....

Mark

Established Member
They'll offer him a contract surely. He's saved them so many times. Staying there would be his first choice too I imagine.

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
KingReyes said:
What makes you think he wasn't in the top 10 mate.

The top 10 worst keepers that is! :p

Lehmann would be pretty hard pressed by Dudek and Carroll, but I think he'll just scrape to the top!

Poor bastard! :p

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom