• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I think I missed this - but was there a reason why he wasn't playing as much to close out the season?

Manberg

Predator
I think I missed this - but was there a reason why he wasn't playing as much to close out the season?

Not sure if there’s a tactical reason, as I think Saka could have done what AMN did, even though AMN did very well.

Arteta has spoken about young players playing too much. I think he wants to calm the hype around the kid.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Ommiting Saka entirely from the youngster of the season list must be the biggest jokes of the year and equally, the most openly admission of the lot to have an agenda against us.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

For an 18 year old, he played a lot. I assume it's a combination of experience and rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom