• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This boy is a massive prospect. Slightly flying under the radar and being underated if I am honest. I don't think people are aware of what he is achieving and what he is showing.

He has just turned 18. Just think about he level of strength and balance he has on the ball now and what it will be like when he is 24. It is actually frightening. He rides challenges and shrugs off grown men who are athletes themselves.

Not only that, but he has end product. Something 24 year olds struggle to have. Him and Martinelli have the potential to truly be something special and I would put ESR in that bracket also.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
This boy is a massive prospect. Slightly flying under the radar and being underated if I am honest. I don't think people are aware of what he is achieving and what he is showing.

He has just turned 18. Just think about he level of strength and balance he has on the ball now and what it will be like when he is 24. It is actually frightening. He rides challenges and shrugs off grown men who are athletes themselves.

Not only that, but he has end product. Something 24 year olds struggle to have. Him and Martinelli have the potential to truly be something special and I would put ESR in that bracket also.
I agree. Patiance is a must. They will have bad spells as all players have. Remember People writing saka off during his spell untill now.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Saka is looking a very promising talent, goalscoring wingers like him with great shooting technique are both difficult to find and becoming the norm for elite clubs. Saka could well become a Raheem Sterling type/level if he keeps working hard and developing. Surprised but delighted at this kids progress.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Our two best fullbacks, are two academy midfielders...nice!

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
He delivered a complete LB performance tbh with you. Great positionally, made several blocks and did well going forward. He probably hates how good he is at LB because there could genuinely be a future for him there.

He’s impressed the life out of me has this lad. I’d like to see him tied down to a long term improved contract. LB/LWB/LW- he’s been fantastic in all three positions.

#EverytingSaka

Symbia

I can't believe how good he is at 18! At his age I was probably chasing teenage girls around, walking like a semi lunatic in the name of being cool guy, pretending that beer tastes better than anything...

I like how he was slotting it with much bigger Walker and Sidibe.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

He delivered a complete LB performance tbh with you. Great positionally, made several blocks and did well going forward. He probably hates how good he is at LB because there could genuinely be a future for him there.

He’s impressed the life out of me has this lad. I’d like to see him tied down to a long term improved contract. LB/LWB/LW- he’s been fantastic in all three positions.

#EverytingSaka
Yeah, This is one contract that should be be given. 5 Years with option to extend for us. Should probably wait untill summer though.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
While I agree he played well on Saturday and showed maturity playing with a yellow most of the 2nd half we need to see what he can do over 10-15 games continuous.

We have had loads of examples of players doing alright in their non natural position only to be showed up 3 games down the line.

Arteta needs to get this crop of young players and improve them over the next couple of years and have them buy into Arsenal. We have a core of young players who could in 2 years be top players similar to Chelsea's lot. Tomori/Mount/Abraham/James are all premier league ready. Hopefully are young players can do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom