• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Saka is levels above Sancho, Sancho would struggle playing for a top 6 team in England, he looks extra good because hes playing in the Bundesliga, Saka is 20x better then Sancho was when he was 18, Saka has potential to be one of the best top 10 players in the world, this kid will become the next big player in England, levels above Sancho and 2-3 levels above Raheem Sterling.

Saka is special, i followed him him since he was 15/16 and i always knew he is going to be the next big thing
Mate, talk about jumping the gun :lol:. Saka is special - but so is Sancho.

I've fallen for the wide CM role. Not sure why, it just looked really good.
I think his actual versatility works in this regard - he's very effective all along that left hand side because of his footballing IQ and ability to play in tight spaces. I think while LW is still probably his best position, there's a hell of a lot of mileage we can get out of him as an LCM in a 433 system.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I want him to look at Foden and Greenwood and keep pushing. He’s in elite company and should use that as motivation.

9jagooner

Let's not forget Bukayo played left back for a long time and learned the trade of that position. This has helped him a lot playing on the right and supporting Bellerin or Cedric. This is something Pepe needs to learn.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I want him to look at Foden and Greenwood and keep pushing. He’s in elite company and should use that as motivation.
Conversely, I want the rest of the Hale End lads to look at Saka and use him as motivation too (especially Nelson, I'm tired of firming corn for backing him :lol:). He's testament to what diligence and bravery can do.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka

He doesn't need to look at anyone. Saka is clearly very motivated individual already and has a strong family backing him. Foden and Greenwood may look more elegant on the ball, but they are not more capable. Saka is a better athlete than both, naturally stronger and much more versatile. Greenwood is just a better finisher and Foden a better passer.

lazyfreak

He's a little ***** who can't keep my username out his mouth, I already have him on ignore.
Of course he did. That's because I showed him up in one f***ing post in the Maitland-Niles thread not too long ago! He made a few claims which I proved him wrong and he didn't even bother replying. Instead he went hiding so he can protect his image that he's the AM resident academy expert and then put me on ignore! Bang up job there isn't it!

samshere

Why so serieuse?
He doesn't need to look at anyone. Saka is clearly very motivated individual already and has a strong family backing him. Foden and Greenwood may look more elegant on the ball, but they are not more capable. Saka is a better athlete than both, naturally stronger and much more versatile. Greenwood is just a better finisher and Foden a better passer.
Agree with this. I won't be surprised if Saka ends up having a better career than them.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I'm not saying they're better than him.

I'm saying they're already kind of being labelled as England's big three prospects. They should all be using that as inspiration.

I don't think we can say we know anything about how motivated Saka (or any of them are). It's easy to be motivated when you're playing for that first contract but when you get that first big payday can you keep pushing? Are you going to ball out in Miami this summer or come back early and work on your game?

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Instead of playing someone who understand the meaning of derby and will likely give everything what he got, the manager would rather play Pepe. Oh Arteta. :facepalm::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom