• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: How Good Can He Become?

Status
Not open for further replies.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Would really like to see him get games this season. Maybe in the cups. Him and Nelson behind Pepe and Iwobi is pretty balanced.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Emery mentioned him when asked about Pepe, weirdly.

on whether he can play with Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang…
Yes first because he is left footed. We have a left footer in Bukayo, a young player who has a big future for us. For example on the winger one left-footed player can play on one side or the other. It can give us different options.

https://www.arsenal.com/news/emery-angers-pepe-koscielny-and-transfers
bUt eMeRy dOeSn'y kNoW ThE AcAdEmY PlAyErS BeCaUsE He dOeSn't tAlK To tHeM

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
The answer to the question is "we may never know" because in a pre-season friendly against the club that finished 9th in France we still prefer to play Mkhitaryan just to see if we can see a new aspect to his play. (We did. A pathetic penalty miss under no pressure.)

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

pierreemerick-aubameyang-joe-willock-and-buyako-saka-of-arsenal-a-picture-id1165715075

Good to see he’s back training.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Hopefully he's good enough to contribute.

Pepe, Nelson, Saka, Iwobi, Martinelli and Auba for the wings is reasonable.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully he's good enough to contribute.

Pepe, Nelson, Saka, Iwobi, Martinelli and Auba for the wings is reasonable.
I think he is - I think in comparison to some of the others it won't take him very long to acclimatize. I wouldn't expect fireworks straight away but I think once he has a little bit of leeway, he'll quickly ascend.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
I think he is - I think in comparison to some of the others it won't take him very long to acclimatize. I wouldn't expect fireworks straight away but I think once he has a little bit of leeway, he'll quickly ascend.
I've liked what I've seen of him. Particularly deep in our own half, he surprised me with his clever play and protecting of the ball/retaining possession.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Saka going to go past Nelson very shortly as things stand . Too much impact on games to be ignored.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He’s been compared to Leroy Sane quite a lot, only 17 which is scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom