• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: How Good Can He Become?

Status
Not open for further replies.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Kid is so intelligent and so damn good , just about everything he does poses a threat .

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This kid can play. There seems to some talent coming through in the midfield and forward line. At the risk of being a broken record, that’s why spending every penny we had on the back line this year could have transformed us.:lol:

Still in shock we haven’t got a CB yet, 3 days left.

9jagooner

Football fans are so fickle which is why they complain of disappointments often and again.
Bukayo Saka is good and will play for a top club soon if he continues like this but saying he should be ahead of Nelson is one reason why I always recommend patience and loan moves for these academy players. Do you guys not think that Nelson, who has actually played games for the first team and has first team experience playing for a team abroad may actually just need a bit more games to get into full flow? Do you not think that Bukayo will suffer the same fate as Nelson (and Iwobi before him) as soon as he has a few "bad" games?
Please enough of this hype. I rate Bukayo highly but please guys, take it easy. We were all raving same way for Nelson just last season.

In fact I still remember some here saying we should sell Lacazette to play Nketiah :lol:

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Saka and Nelson are different enough to not be compared and not be in direct competition. They also both look better on opposite wings to each other.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Saka and Nelson are different enough to not be compared and not be in direct competition. They also both look better on opposite wings to each other.

I think they both prefer the LW, but Nelson can def do well on the right or even as a number 10.

I think Nelson should be looking to replicate what Theo Walcott was for us.

Hopefully without the injuries and better technical ability on the ball. Nelson can really be devastating goal scoring threat once he settles in the first team.

Saka is more of a provider than a goal scorer. Def stronger than Nelson was as a 17 year old.

Saka's dribbling technique is also translating quicker to this level than Nelsons.

Well, I respect everyone's opinion becuase asides those who do it just for banter, I recognise that you have reasons for this. Whether that reason can be backed by facts is another story.

No facts just my honest opinion that I believe in Nketiah. I think he can go far! I would consider selling either Auba or Laca after next season.

9jagooner

No facts just my honest opinion that I believe in Nketiah. I think he can go far! I would consider selling either Auba or Laca after next season.
I believe Nketiah will go far too which is exactly why I think he needs to go on loan. There's not much you can learn sitting on the sidelines compared to playing week in week out, making your mistakes and learning from them, learning how to be disciplined as a professional footballer, fighting for every three points.

is development is down to him. I have seen better footballers at his age Arsenal and other clubs not make it to be the big stage and on the other hand, we have seen some not good enough at same age who have improved drastically and hit the big stage. It's down to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom