• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Burnley Liverpool

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 29
  • Views 695

Mark

Established Member
I'll let it go, but I'm not entirely sure. I don't think any goals from the Premiership are allowed, but FA Cup may be alright. Don't be surprised if another mod gets rid of it though.

A

Anonymous

thanks, but IF any Mod does decide to get rid of it, a reasoning would be appreciated. Thanks.

A

Anonymous

:cry:
fair enough.
an explanation would have sufficed though?

A

Anonymous

Mr. Webmaster,
where are you when we need you? 8)

LeTallec

to be honest I dont think Rafa cares about the FA Cup... if the pitch was decent I think we would have done better but it suited burnley... not too pissed off though.. its only the FA Cup

Mark

Established Member
LeTallec said:
to be honest I dont think Rafa cares about the FA Cup... if the pitch was decent I think we would have done better but it suited burnley... not too pissed off though.. its only the FA Cup

Sorry mate but I don't think someone in your position should really be saying that. Apart from the Carling Cup, what else do you have a chance of winning? Stevie G won't be too happy if the club aren't winning trophies...

A

Anonymous

Be it Arsenal, United, Liverpool, Newcastle or anyone..
Everyone cares about the FA Cup!!!
If it was Carling cup i'd understand, though there's no one who Wouldn't care about the FA Cup, sorry LeTallec, but that is just plain bullcrap :D

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom