• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Calum Chambers: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I see Chambers as a utility player that can cover several positions. These players are vital to have in the squad.
Sure, just saying he isn't necessarily 'promising' as maybe said. Squad player at best and even then I find him quite limited. Hope he recovers well.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Damn, another ACL ffs. Feel for the lad. So so sad.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
3 ACLs done in a year. When was the last one before Bellerin/Holding?

Horrible stuff

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
He was doing really well. Could even have established himself as a regular in the side this. Such an unfortunate injury which will set him back considerably now.

CJJ

Established Member
Gutted for him. He had a proper shout to establish himself this season and then this happens. Hope he recovers well, allthough given his contract situation i doubt his future will be with us.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Did Arsené sh*t on the altar of the god of the knee or something? F*ckin hell these ACL's will be the end of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom