• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Calvin Bassey

Status
Not open for further replies.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
You offer him 80k, he flops and we're stuck loaning him.
Maybe we don't need to go to 80k but probably more than 50k given Elnenys on that much. KT is over 100k.

And what if he is a raging success? What if he comes into the league like VVD did and has another 2 or 3 levels in him? What do you say then 60-80k a week bargain?

A lot of people here always reaching for the negatives. Maybe I was like that when we were sitting around 17th in the league but things are abit different.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If we are selling Gabriel to Juve, this makes sense as a decent back up to White-Saliba and allows us to then bin Mari too.

Would prefer to just keep big Gabby though.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
If we are selling Gabriel to Juve, this makes sense as a decent back up to White-Saliba and allows us to then bin Mari too.

Would prefer to just keep big Gabby though.
No chance would I sell Gabriel. Especially for the money Juventus would offer. Italian clubs, Spanish clubs. All the same. Try to sell you their ****e for 100m and want to buy your silver for 5p and a bag of beef Hula Hoops

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Maybe we don't need to go to 80k but probably more than 50k given Elnenys on that much. KT is over 100k.

And what if he is a raging success? What if he comes into the league like VVD did and has another 2 or 3 levels in him? What do you say then 60-80k a week bargain?

A lot of people here always reaching for the negatives. Maybe I was like that when we were sitting around 17th in the league but things are abit different.

He's a raging success and you renew him in better terms like we did Martinelli the following year.

Giving guys like Elneny 50k+ is how we're stuck with players.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
He's a raging success and you renew him in better terms like we did Martinelli the following year.

Giving guys like Elneny 50k+ is how we're stuck with players.
Yeah, but if he's a raging success you have a player on a 4-5 year deal who's on 60-80k a week. You are literally laughing because you don't have to renew him. My point went right over your head because you are so focused on the negatives.

You sign him for 60-80k and he's a flop you were saying it's hard to get rid off.

However you sign him on 60-80k a week and he's a success you've just nailed a really good transfer which is costing you 2-3 times less than your rivals in wages alone. (Koulibally, Romero, Martinez).

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Yeah, but if he's a raging success you have a player on a 4-5 year deal who's on 60-80k a week. You are literally laughing because you don't have to renew him. My point went right over your head because you are so focused on the negatives.

You sign him for 60-80k and he's a flop you were saying it's hard to get rid off.

However you sign him on 60-80k a week and he's a success you've just nailed a really good transfer which is costing you 2-3 times less than your rivals in wages alone. (Koulibally, Romero, Martinez).

How am I focused on the negatives?

He is coming from a lower league you don't have to offer him 80k.

He might not even be in 30k. Why are you offering to almost triple his hypothetical wages when he would be coming here to be cover for LCB and 3rd lb?

Makes absolutely zero sense any way you look at it. He's a huge success and you give him a bump and that's that.

He fails and he goes to Marseille like Nuno.

If we had it your we would be stuck with Tavares.

Last edited:

Goonger

He might not even be in 30k. Why are you offering to almost triple his hypothetical wages when he would be coming here to be cover for LCB and 3rd lb?

Makes absolutely zero sense any way you look at it. He's a huge success and you give him a bump and that's that.

He's not even on 10k a week, he signed for Rangers from Leicester youth team.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀

It was a hypotetical discussion. What we could offer him in regards to what Ajax could offer him. They could offer him x and we could offer him double.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah really maybe we were interested early in window but he was always going to Ajax and we won't get another LB after Zinchenko. The focus now on winger

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Ajax blowing Arsenal out of the water, A-M in tears.
Sure. He was never ready for us.

3rd LB after Zinchenko and Tierney. No sane promising young player would choose that.

Not even sure why this was given a "rumour" tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom