• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup 2020/21

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Holding Saliba Gabriel and Mari last thing we need is center back with high wages we need this summer to make midfield better and find a good striker

Saliba won't be here next season, and he most likely isn't ready to be a starter either. We certainly need someone to play next to Gabriel, it's being widely reported we want a RCB as well.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Saliba won't be here next season, and he most likely isn't ready to be a starter either. We certainly need someone to play next to Gabriel, it's being widely reported we want a RCB as well.
I hope first we do get midfield sorted strangely as Arsenal fan I'm not concerned about our defense because we been very solid this season.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
that means the first title since a long time for Tottenham.

Expecting a xG 4-0 for City and in reality it will be a 0:1 for Tottenham.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Game over! Another trophy Ole won't be getting his hands on, but who cares he's got good vibes and gives the players freedom. :shivering:

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
City coming into form with a great run of fixtures for them it seems. Wouldn't be surprised if they go on one of those runs now.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Fernandinho and Stones? Not exactly the players I would’ve predicted to be winning the game :lol:

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
LOL What is with City's love affair with the Carabao Cup? Idiotic.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom