• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup 2020/21

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I find myself strangely looking forward to this game. Presumably we want Citeh to win, given they have the best chance to beat Sp**s?

White month january, tea and biscuits on the ready. I don't like tea.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Rashford shoots, keeper block, bounces off Stones and into the net.

No goal, Rashford was offside.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
City's midfield needs to do better. Right now they might as well not have one.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
complete domination from City

come on you bald fraud, win your fav trophy. Don't want utd or Sp**s to win a trophy.

Jack badmon

Mahrez been so poor. I have to respect on United they have stood up to City well. Fred and McTominay playing well very sharp on the transition. City getting the ball in areas which are screaming for Aguero to get goalside of Maguire. Set up for an intriguing second half. **** off ole.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We should start putting the feelers out to Stones' agent. Hopefully he doesn't sign a new deal there. He's too good to be a third choice CB.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It kinda goes under the radar a bit, but Ole literally just parks the bus and tries to hit teams on the counter against literally any decent side he comes up against. Worked vs PSG and Leipzig this year, others has been hit and miss. But I've never seen them on the front foot against any decent side. I mean if it gets results fair play, but I thought more might be made of this given how other managers are criticised for being negative.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We should start putting the feelers out to Stones' agent. Hopefully he doesn't sign a new deal there. He's too good to be a third choice CB.
Holding Saliba Gabriel and Mari last thing we need is center back with high wages we need this summer to make midfield better and find a good striker

Top Bottom