• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup 3rd Round: Arsenal v Brentford | September 26, 2018 19:45 BST

Who will advance to the 4th round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Untitled.jpg

The first competitive meeting between these two clubs since 1947, although they met in a pre-season match recently that didn't go well for Leno. After getting to the Final last season it'll be interesting to see how Emery approaches this competition.

Team News
Sokratis out
Mkhitaryan, Mavropanos doubts

Possible lineup
Untitled.jpg

ThlRama

Player:Saka
These are the types of games that I expect Emery to "never" lose. Under Wenger we've been smacked by teams so bad it couldn't be believed.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Untitled.jpg

The first competitive meeting between these two clubs since 1947, although they met in a pre-season match recently that didn't go well for Leno. After getting to the Final last season it'll be interesting to see how Emery approaches this competition.

Team News
Sokratis out
Mkhitaryan, Mavropanos doubts

Possible lineup
Untitled.jpg
We got to the final of this competition last year? Where was I?

Also Elneny will play for sure, as will one of our stars.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Bramall is injured so he won't be available. LB is a problem area at the moment - could see Bola getting a game but he's not ready yet IMO. If I were a gambling man, Bukayo Saka would be the alternative LB choice I go with as he will at least offer a lot more offensively.

I also want to see Willock and Nketiah get a start. Smith-Rowe definitely deserves the look-in as he's cemented himself as the creative force for the U23s but Willock and Nketiah have looked supreme so far this season and deserve a chance to start for the first team now.

My lineup would be the same as yours pretty much, except Monreal or Saka at LB.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Got a ticket to this, they’re on general sale for a tenner still.

Actually think it’s going to be a really exciting game, Brentford have been one of the standouts this year in the championship. Good young players who play some really nice stuff.

Good test for the youngsters!

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Got a ticket to this, they’re on general sale for a tenner still.

Actually think it’s going to be a really exciting game, Brentford have been one of the standouts this year in the championship. Good young players who play some really nice stuff.

Good test for the youngsters!
I think it'll be the opposite. It'll be dreadfully dull. Feel sorry for anyone going.

Multipass

Can’t see emery making 11 changes , even for a league cup game. Hoping Iwobi continues to build form so he puts pressure on a starting spot in the epl. Would finally force özil back centrally.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Got to be Martinez for this one. No point giving him the contract till 2022 otherwise.

Cech has #1 on lock down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom