• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Quarter-Final: Arsenal v Man City | Tuesday, December 22 | KO: 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Who goes through to the Semi-Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

roz

Fake News Merchant
All you pricks linking these **** memes **** off.
How-About-No-Bear.jpg

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wouldnt pay attention to what he says in press conferences at this point. All managers talk sh*t when they're under pressure.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Leno should have played, that's on Arteta...though I liked how he gave a young keeper a chance in a big game, shame he couldn't handle the pressure for Mikel.

Securing survival in the league is the main aim this year anyway and I back him to do that, especially since Arteta already won two trophies in his first year in management...what a man!
Its weird how Runarrson has had more chances than our Hale End grads most of whom are more developed than he is. He always gets it half wrong

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
1. The players are miserable so it makes it difficult to evaluate him.

2. Changing the manager could create more problems than we already have today, given the players are bad.

3. The owners trusts him, so he has a better chance of bringing in quality in the window.

4. He has shown he a win (FA cup run)

5. He has shown he can create a sound strategy (See ManU win)

6. He has high potential, differentiation and is not a retread manager.

7. Partey likes him

8. Owner will have to invest since its a challenge for them to simply throw Arteta inder the bus give the Özil restriction imposed.

Tons of reasons to move him out as well, but I am prioritizing new players. After we get 4-5 new players, I don’t care who manages.
I agree with number 4, and I like number 7;)

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
1. The players are miserable so it makes it difficult to evaluate him.

2. Changing the manager could create more problems than we already have today, given the players are bad.

3. The owners trusts him, so he has a better chance of bringing in quality in the window.

4. He has shown he can win (FA cup run)

5. He has shown he can create a sound strategy (See ManU win)

6. He has high potential, differentiation and is not a retread manager.

7. Partey likes him

8. Owners will have to invest since its a challenge for them to simply throw Arteta under the bus given the Özil restrictions imposed.

Tons of reasons to move him out as well, but I am prioritizing new players. After we get 4-5 new players, I don’t care who manages.

He has proven he cannot win matches in the PL.

He has proven he picks players who arent performing.

He let's players go on unauthorised holidays without punishment.

He sends the supposed next Varane that we paid 30m for to the under 23s. The same team as unwanted Sokratis.

He tells Özil to f. Off because he wouldnt take a pay cut that he led.

He protects some players (Xhaka) while throws others under the bus (Pepe).

He cant get his striker firing. The same striker finished with golden boot and one of it the year after with the same players behind him more or less.

He cant teach Bellerin how to take a throw in.

He offered a new contract to Mustafi and Elneny and Luiz.

He advised Martinez that he would be back to number 2 despite playing his way into the team and being a huge part of the FA cup win (you believe is so good).

He makes terrible substitutes. Often too late.

His overall tactics are all over the place. There is no clear pattern to play apart from fire the ball left and hope for the best.

He sends a half injured Partey out in a North London derby and causes him to miss more matches.

He keeps saying the wrong things. Imagine going into an interview saying Sp**s had a 7% chance of beating us. That's absolute rubbish. He can play with his stats but the man on the street wouldnt have said it. And clearly it was never the case.

His football is ugly.

He is constantly shouting instructions to players which I believe would actually put more players off. If they are not doing what their told in training they shouldnt be playing.

He wont attract anyone in January. Who wants to sign for a manager who probably wont be there in June. Which player would have confidence joining us.

Lastly and most importantly that il repeat it again. He cannot win football matches in the PL. Time to go Mikel.

Legend14

Established Member
I would say to all those who are panicking after each and every match, take a deep, and sing along with me...

“You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
And know when to run
You never count your money
When you're sittin' at the table
There'll be time enough for countin'
When the dealin's done”

Love that last line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom