• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Quarter-Final: Arsenal v Tottenham | December 19, 2018 19:45 GMT | Sky Sports

Who will advance to the Semi-Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
ars.jpg

Team News:
Bellerin out
Lichsteiner came off injured v Southampton

Possible Team:
Untitled2.jpg

Don't know how many will agree but I'm expecting Emery to play a strong team like this here. Sokratis/Mustafi got their rest this weekend so they can play here, I'd also like to see what should be the strongest attack on paper get a go.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
ars.jpg

Team News:
Bellerin out
Lichsteiner came off injury v Southampton

Possible Team:
Untitled2.jpg

Don't know how many will agree but I'm expecting Emery to play a strong team like this here. Sokratis/Mustafi got their rest this weekend so they can play here, I'd also like to see what should be the strongest attack on paper get a go.

I don't think Mustafi is 100% confirmed fit for this game. Emery said they'll have to see how he recovers. Probably Monreal in his place if he doesn't make it.

Reactions: A_G

HBL

Established Member
I'd play our strongest team possible, think Cech could play:

Lacazette
Auba - Özil - Mkhi
Xhaka - Torreira
Monreal - Sokratis - Mustafi - Lich
Cech

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I'm expecting Kane and possibly Alli on the bench for them, although you never know. Wouldn't be surprised if Poch played a weakened team, got knocked out and then claimed the moral high ground afterwards claiming that this is a bigger competition for Arsenal than Sp**s.

HBL

Established Member
I'm expecting Kane and possibly Alli on the bench for them, although you never know. Wouldn't be surprised if Poch played a weakened team, got knocked out and then claimed the moral high ground afterwards claiming that this is a bigger competition for Arsenal than Sp**s.
I think they'll play their strongest side, whatever that is.

I wouldn't be against chucking one of our kids in a more established XI to see how they do.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I'd start Özil as well, but he's sh*t so we should stick with Mhki and Iwobi.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I think they'll play their strongest side, whatever that is.

I wouldn't be against chucking one of our kids in a more established XI to see how they do.
Smith-Rowe would definitely be ahead of Miki for me if he wasn't injured, although Saka in that position could be interesting too.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Controversial but I dont care of we lose this unless we commit properly to a full B team. We just dont have the squad to risk first teamers in this competition. Two legged semi final would destroy us.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We'll probably will have mix between youth and first team Sp**s will rotate too and thier reserves is total s**t so expecting we beat them.
Cech
Lich Sokratis Mustafi Niles
Matteo Ramsey
Saka Özil Eddie
Laca

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I’d play kids for this, they’re such a dirty team as is and any more injuries would really start to f*ck us.

Priorities have to be league and Europa League, unfortunately CL is the be all and end all going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom