• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carl Jenkinson: Banter Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Genuinely great guy, and I’m glad somebody out there got to live the dream and play for the club they grew up supporting. We’ve seen how hard that can be to make happen (see Sterling, Zaha etc).

Best of luck to him!
That's it? Thought you had a lovely message for him?? jk

In patches it felt like he was doing it for us and that is what we loved. In the big picture he wasn't quite what we needed. Best of luck, Carl.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Waiting for the Forest reveal video where he cuts off his arsenal short with a pair of scissors.
Won't mean a thing when he asks the laundry girl at the Premier Inn Nottingham to make his bed up like this...
ea9b7be62d8abf873dcf50dd1cd28eb4.jpg

Shahin Tadjalli

Man that post brought a tear to my eye, he was and will always be ****e but hes a lovable lad, one of us!!!

Farewell Jenko, hope you prove me wrong and might be a decent PL fullback in a year or two.

Malky

Established Member
Fair play to him. Through all the abuse he got we forgot he was still just a fan playing for his boyhood club. Respect to him for giving that up to gain regular football.
Hope his Forest career goes well.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Top bloke.

How can anyone fault him for living his dream and being offered big contracts. Happy for him he could live it, and happy he is moving on now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom