• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CC: Arsenal v Blackpool | October 31, 2018 19:45

If you had the power to ban one who would it be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Seen as our beloved dictator @American_Gooner stopped our winning streak on Sunday and @OnlyOne only does league games I thought I’d step in.

Good chance to make it to the quarters here, similarly to us Blackpool had an 11 game unbeaten streak but their’s came to an end on Saturday. They’re also without their first choice CB Donervon Daniels.

As for line ups I’d like to see some of the kids get a game but I have a feeling we won’t. I’d like to see:

————————— Cech
Liechtsteiner—Medley—Holding—AMN
——————-Ramsey—Elneny
Welbeck—Mkhitaryan—Smith-Rowe
———————— Nketiah

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
If Monreal is fit enough for this game, I'd be tempted to give him 45 minutes. Would be a risk to throw him straight away in the Liverpool game without any match fitness. But I'm worried he might not even make the bench for this.

HBL

Established Member
According to Jeorge Bird, Elneny has a minor hamstring injury so he may not be fit. If Kola/Monreal are fit I'd probably give them a half each.

Cech
Lich - Sokratis - Medley - Monreal
Ramsey - AMN/Guendouzi
Welbeck - Mkhi - Smith- Rowe
Lacazette
I hope Lacazette starts so he can re-gain some confidence going into the Liverpool game, if not it should be Nketiah.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan

This doesn't sound too good. Bellerin "misses" Blackpool game but "being assessed" ahead of Liverpool. Not sure he's gonna make it considering Monreal and Kolasinac are "being assessed" for two weeks now.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
This should be a game where the youngsters get a chance. A cursory glance at tonights U21 game should give us an indication of who will get a look-in.

This finally represents possibly an opportunity for Joe Willock to at least make the bench with a view to coming on, or starting. He's been the best U23 performer all season and I'd like to see him tested in the first team once again. I also think Nketiah should make an appearance - it's tough as all strikers are in some form but he should have gotten at least a few minutes by now.

Ramsey will probably start this game, and I expect us to still look moderately strong. The defense will be interesting.

HBL

Established Member
Medley & Ballard are playing for the under 23’s so Pleguezuelo could get some minutes in defence tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom