• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CC: Arsenal v Blackpool | October 31, 2018 19:45

If you had the power to ban one who would it be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Guendouzi was bound to be sent off at some point, so fair enough. In possession I have a lot of trust in him, out of possession he’s very raw. Defending for their goal was truly shocking, actually marking the big CB is usually a good idea I’ve heard. Anyway, quite a fun game.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Would be talking about an easy win bar the red. People are going to say it's technically a red card. But when Guen gets home and is asked why he was sent off," Oh, I put my hand on someone's arm". So pathetically soft.

m-due

Pleguezuelo looked composed and was very comfortable with the ball albeit a weak opposition. Hopefully, he grabs his chances in the future.

HBL

Established Member
At least we got the win but it was a terrible performance. Every player held onto the ball for too long today, even Torreira was awful when he came on. Hopefully we get another home game in the draw because I don't fancy our chances away from home with a weakened team.

Cech- 5
Lich- 8
Mustafi- 6
Pleguezuelo- 7
Jenkinson- 6
Guendouzi- 5, would've been 8.
Ramsey- 4
AMN - 7
Mkhi- 5
ESR- 6
Welbeck- 4

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Poor game from us. Blackpool were nowhere until we went down to 10 men. A ridiculous amount of effort has been wasted by important players to scrape through and we lose Guendouzi for the Liverpool game.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Eddie and Joe must hate Emery.

Sometimes whether a talented youngster makes it at the club or not comes down to having a manager who believes in you and gives you chances to prove yourself, if you fail to take those chances that’s on you, but it must be frustrating not even getting an opportunity to show what you can do. Apparently Willock has been balling for the reserves, he might get disillusioned when he’s not rewarded for that.

Both have to go on loan in january or it might even be best for them to look for a new club, clearly not rated by Emery and their chances here will be very limited. If they are talented enough(and avoid major injuries) they’ll make it at the top anyway.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Exactly. We are short of players and two bright young prospects can't get into the team on a night like tonight against a nothing team? Wha message is that sending and what damage might that do to our chances at the weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom