• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CC: Arsenal v Blackpool | October 31, 2018 19:45

If you had the power to ban one who would it be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Considering we looked tired 2nd half against Palace and we are playing our seniors every game , Nov could be a real tough month.
Many fans were pleased we got rid of "dead wood" in the summer (perhaps in the mistaken belief that the money available from these would be used for new signings) but unless reducing the squad size is accompanied by more use of fringe and youth players in minor competitions and easier games, we do not have the depth to compete on four fronts and are likely to end up with nothing and outside the top four to boot. The warning signals are there.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Considering we looked tired 2nd half against Palace and we are playing our seniors every game , Nov could be a real tough month.
I wouldn't worry about it too much. Most of the current starting XI was rested for the game, and I think professional footballers can handle playing 15-20 minutes without straining themselves a whole lot.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Can someone recap the gradings of all players involved ? Did miss the game and I dont take those bullshit evaluations of newspapers.

Reactions: Jae

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
didnt watch the match eh? this was posted after a red card.

guess for which team? :rofl:
I did. Which is why I was surprised because he made some very poor decisions against us, even to the point of not awarding two clear corners to us. And let's not start on the offside decisions...

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I was wrong, this is the internet scam person.

Mods are starting to piss me off. I'll have to leak their nudes all over the internet if they don't stop.
It's on your profile you wasteman.

Reactions: A_G

vijay

Hates Guendouzi for no reason
I did. Which is why I was surprised because he made some very poor decisions against us, even to the point of not awarding two clear corners to us. And let's not start on the offside decisions...

nutcase referee....better than the really venal/hostile/snake types....

Had a surgery on Wednesday, they were moving my lower jaw further to correct an incorrect bite. In success somehow I got scratch on the cornea in the left eye, and now I only have 40% eyesight, yesterday I couldn't open neiher eye because every time light went into my healthy eye my unhealthy eye turned them both off.

Glad to see we won, 13 games unbeaten baby and my favorite scored a goal!

Does Emery know about x-mas schedule by the way? It has taken Pep and Klopp both by huge surprise. It might look good rotation today playing our star players in every single game, even if we had couple of simple ones but come x-mas it might be too much!

How was the op?

Had a surgery on Wednesday, they were moving my lower jaw further to correct an incorrect bite. In success somehow I got scratch on the cornea in the left eye, and now I only have 40% eyesight, yesterday I couldn't open neiher eye because every time light went into my healthy eye my unhealthy eye turned them both off.

Im swollen on my lower lip and can't eat but clear liquid food, my eyes are getting better thankfully, but this is 4-6 week process, so just a little step at the time and I will be back to my annoying self on this forum before you guys even know it!

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity

Im swollen on my lower lip and can't eat but clear liquid food, my eyes are getting better thankfully, but this is 4-6 week process, so just a little step at the time and I will be back to my annoying self on this forum before you guys even know it!
****ing hell, sounds like you've been through the mill. Well, I'm glad you're all right.

Arsenal in Aus

Mandibular advancement huh? Significant surgery and significant recovery time. Feel for you. Hopefully you're happy to lose the weight that will inevitably come off...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom