• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League 2016/17

Aevi

Hale End FC
I find that Pep has it a bit easy with the teams he has managed, but there is no denying that he is talented. He knows how to get the best out of players, and Sterling might be next up in his rejuvenation program.

Douglas Costa-like role? I'm not watching.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I don't know what's up with that, supporting a rival is blasphemous.

If I could ban her, I definitely would right now.
It took you that long? You'd be a useless mod. They don't just accept nobodies on this site, you know.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

It's definitely helping Sterling that they try to create 1v1's for him, getting the best out of him that way.

Much easier than trying to break through a packed defence through intricate passing. ****, hate that word. Think Ox would shine in a role like that too.

Reactions: A_G

Aevi

Hale End FC
It's definitely helping Sterling that they try to create 1v1's for him, getting the best out of him that way.

Much easier than trying to break through a packed defence through intricate passing. ****, hate that word. Think Ox would shine in a role like that too.
Sterling and Ox's attributes are very similar. The coming weeks might just show how the manager and tactics can make all the difference for them.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Half-time.

CqASwVoWAAAAX1I.jpg

Aevi

Hale End FC
Nice to see Gladbach ahead.
Tomorrow's matches sound a bit dire. Villa/Monaco might be mildly entertaining.
What's wrong with Porto-Roma? I'm not going to watch it, but it's an interesting matchup.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Haha I just said that.
I was first.:rolleyes:

I was confident that Pep would get the best out of Sterling, was a bit worried when he signed Sane and Nolito but it looks like he still has time for and confidence in Sterling which is good.

Myself, @American_Gooner and @GDeep™ have been big Sterling fans for a while, think he was scapegoated last season.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom