• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cheick Tiote

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Apparently his wife is expecting a baby this week as well. Tragic.
Bloody hell.

It'd be nice to go one day without some depressing news. Used to like watching this guy. He was a character and a good player. He got linked here a few times. So incredibly sad.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
This is not only a tragedy, but kind of a scandal.

Tioté was supposed to sign for Galatasaray last summer, the deal got cancelled after the medical staff red flagged him due to heart issues. How on earth was he allowed to play from that point on?
o_O Jesus christ

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Such terrible news. What a ****ty year 2017 has been thus far. Just 30 years old. Has two children and one on the way. RIP, you'll forever be remembered for THAT goal.

Can't understand why Tiote was allowed to play on after his heart condition was discovered. So dangerous. I remember when Ruben De la Red had to retire because they discovered his heart condition.

Life really is too short.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This is not only a tragedy, but kind of a scandal.

Tioté was supposed to sign for Galatasaray last summer, the deal got cancelled after the medical staff red flagged him due to heart issues. How on earth was he allowed to play from that point on?
If that's true, it really is shocking. I thought I'd read it was a knee problem.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom