• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea v Arsenal - EPL - Sun 7th Feb 2010 - 16:00

ibby

Established Member
OohtobeaGoonerGal said:
Onwards and upwards.
This.

Last season we got a beating at Citeh and went on to win this game. Lose this and our title hopes are over.

nazo

Established Member
Lose this and our title hopes are over (repeating).

I'll forgive the team for losing 5 points in the previous two games if they win this. even if it's a 1-0 win with a goal in the last second from almunia booting it up field and it deflecting off lampard's fat ass.

dreamLord

Established Member
Not at all looking forward to this game. Our naive passing gets found out against Chelsea the most. Ancelotti is too smart, he already knows how we play.

Please, come on Arsenal... :(

progman07

Established Member
I bet Klaus will come in and tell us how likely we are to win again, like he has done against Villa and Man Utd.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Another "Men against Boys" game. Wenger has to come up with some really good game plan to make the best of what we've got. I hope at least he can stop the CBs from galloping forward all the time against big teams that will punish us on the break.

Thommybhoy

Established Member
I don't think I will be able to handle that game.
I don't want it to come...
We are now at the same point we were after they beat us at AG, very very bad....

AshburtonGhost

Chelsea were collapsing under Scolari when we beat them there last season, I don't understand why people keep using that match as a yardstick. The truer indicator is the last couple of matches which have ended 1-4 and 0-3 to Chelsea and unfortunately, I think they'll rack up something similar again.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
I am scared of us getting thrashed.

NOTE the word scared.

Shue

Established Member
Chelsea will be 8 points clear of us with a game in hand after this fixture unfortunately.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Will be so typical us by beating Liverpool, and lose against Chelsea, its almost in the making.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
progman07 said:
I bet Klaus will come in and tell us how likely we are to win again, like he has done against Villa and Man Utd.
I must have managed to wind you up real good because you don't seem capable of posting without giving me a mention.

I said that we had a good chance against both Villa and United and we did. We have a good chance against Chelsea too, but not if we keep underperforming to the degree where players can't even handle simple short passes all of a sudden. We put in an absolutely pathetic team performance against United and whith that in mind I'm not very optimistic. The quality is there though. There's not a doubt in my mind about that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom