• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Christian Eriksen

Do you want Eriksen at Arsenal?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
At his best a very good footballer though, my type of player actually. Don’t want to sound like I’m rubbishing him.

Just think we should sign and invest in younger fresher talent. But maybe this is a pointer to our financial situation also.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'd sign James Ward-Prowse instead he just entering his full potential yes Southampton will ask for alot of money but it'll be close to players like Aouar. as i said there alot of good players in this position no need to take players closing to his 30's and will earn like 100-150K a week like Willian.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I'd sign James Ward-Prowse instead he just entering his full potential yes Southampton will ask for alot of money but it'll be close to players like Aouar. as i said there alot of good players in this position no need to take players closing to his 30's and will earn like 100-150K a week like Willian.
Prowse will take our whole summer budget.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Don’t rate him much at all. Everton level club is his peak imo, set pieces pad his stats but from open play he’s not exceptional at anything.

Angel Gomes is English and balling right now on loan at Boavista from Lille. He’s a much better prospect and is going to be a top level creative player.

If we’re really smart, buy Olise this winter and spend all the money on Maddison next year even if he’s our only signing.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
It would be stupid to pass up on a swap for Xhaka. Still sign Dom Szobo as the younger option, we need more creative players across the board for rotational purposes regardless.

GDeep™

League is very weak
It would be stupid to pass up on a swap for Xhaka. Still sign Dom Szobo as the younger option, we need more creative players across the board for rotational purposes regardless.
Don’t think we’ll sign Szob if Eriksen comes. More likely a striker or wide option.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
If he’s still hungry it’s definitely worth a swap for Granit Xavi. Need to be very careful that we don’t end up with another past it bum so it’s not as straight forward as it might seem.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

This would be utterly ridiculous I’m not sure who is arranging these transfers but this amounts to no sense whatsoever . You finally have depth in central midfield. Why throw that away for some Sp**s has been.

Honestly starting to ask what is going on within our club there is no plan whatsoever when it comes to transfers. Why are we stacking it with over 28s?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
This would be utterly ridiculous I’m not sure who is arranging these transfers but this amounts to no sense whatsoever . You finally have depth in central midfield. Why throw that away for some Sp**s has been.

Honestly starting to ask what is going on within our club there is no plan whatsoever when it comes to transfers. Why are we stacking it with over 28s?

Because we have a lot of good youngsters already, you need a good blend. Signing Eriksen and Szob would be the perfect blend and would cost £22M. Considering Özil, Ceballos and Xhaka all look like going next summer we would need two midfielders, maybe even 3.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Fwiw, I like Ward-Prowse a lot.

I like Maddison too but I doubt he is the answer, for the amount he'd cost outright. I've been a bit put off by his recent injuries too.

I can't take any of these transfer rumours seriously with us sacking most of our scouting department. Summer at best I think, bar a disastrous injury.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Not gonna lie if you told me he’d be moving on from Inter already I’d assume it would be the MLS.

I’d take a six month loan but I struggle to see the value in this two years down the line.

There are really talented young players out there who are worth investing in. Szobozslai has been discussed to death on here, but Angel Gomes looks incredible and Mbuemo in the Championship was the most talented of that Brentford front three with Watkins and Benrahma.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Because we have a lot of good youngsters already, you need a good blend. Signing Eriksen and Szob would be the perfect blend and would cost £22M. Considering Özil, Ceballos and Xhaka all look like going next summer we would need two midfielders, maybe even 3.

All I see is pie in the sky stuff. Not throwing away a cornerstone midfielder for this spud. If this Szob kid is as good as they say don’t need Eriksen. We got plenty of LW options

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom