• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Christian Eriksen

Do you want Eriksen at Arsenal?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Yeah more I think about it the more I realise its a bad idea. He wasnt even that special at Sp**s towards the end, would sometimes go missing.

We need to buy Sabitzer, Aouar, the hungarian fella, someone like these guys who have a large upscale and are an actual asset if we want to move on from them (or they want to leave eventually). Eriksen is just another hole we bury our money in like Luiz, Willian, Cedric etc.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
If he was performing at a high level, it would be less of an issue. But this guy checked out mentally a year before he actually left Sp**s and hasn't set the world alight at Inter either. Really doesn't fit the profile of hungry, ambitious players like Gabriel and Thomas.

100%, the people who want him surely are going of his Tottenham form, every time I've seen him at Inter he has been poor, hes had a few moments but overall I can see why Inter would be open to get rid.

roz

Fake News Merchant
No. No. No.
He’s on the decline.
Good player in his peak but he’s done now.

So what shirt number do we think he’s getting?

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Id take anyone capable of adding creativity to this team. I don't even care if they go bust after one year.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I’d take him on a one and a half year loan if we sold them Xhaka.

Should put the screws on these povo Serie A clubs for once and only offer them loans.

Sell Xhaka, sign Olise, Nkunku and Eriksen on loan as replacements. No more sufferball 2021.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

A loan works I guess.

Plays in the half spaces and has an eye for a pass. Not sure he has the non-negotiables though so why not just play Özil?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wasn't it Eriksen's goal that Kane demanded be given to him back in the day, think 'Arry swore on his daughter's life that he touched it to ffs :lol:

Think Eriksen told the FA/Premier League to give it to Kane too, if I remember correctly...we are trying to get rid of this **** mentality at The Arse, not add to it...stay well clear of this guy!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Wasn't it Eriksen's goal that Kane demanded be given to him back in the day, think 'Arry swore on his daughter's life that he touched it to ffs :lol:

Think Eriksen told the FA/Premier League to give it to Kane too, if I remember correctly...we are trying to get rid of this **** mentality at The Arse, not add to it...stay well clear of this guy!

If you think him letting Kane have the goal was bad wait till you hear what he let Vertonghen do. :eek:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If you think him letting Kane have the goal was bad wait till you hear what he let Vertonghen do. :eek:

Letting his teammates take his goals and his girl, smh...if ever a player summed up modern day Ajax, it's this little weeb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom