• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Christian Eriksen

Do you want Eriksen at Arsenal?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Metro sports say it's the other way round. That Inter want Xhaka and have offered Eriksen in return. More believable to be honest.
I don't think Arsenal are interested in Eriksen and Inter are not interested in Xhaka. We are clearly looking for a long term solution in attacking midfield. Hence, why we went after Aouar and now Szoboszlai. Whereas Inter have Brozovic who is a superior player to Xhaka. This seems like agent talk to me.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Just like Coutinho I'm totally against this signing. In my younger days I used to fight with Sp**s and Liverpool fans on Twitter who dared compared Shootinho and Eriksen to Özil. My younger self would be so ashamed if I started supporting Eriksen while Özil is a full time influencer. You may think I'm childish but it's about principles.

1 other person

this prick can **** right off. don't want him or his plastic following here at our glorious club. Danish fans always follow the danish player, it happened with Schmeichel at Manure, Agger at Liverpool, Eriksen at Tottenham, Bendtner here.. I'm perfectly fine with not rubbing shoulders with Arsenal shirts wherever I go in Copenhagen, because if the danish arsenal fans would be anything like the Liverpool or Sp**s supporters, they'd be ****ing dreadful.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Just like Coutinho I'm totally against this signing. In my younger days I used to fight with Sp**s and Liverpool fans on Twitter who dared compared Shootinho and Eriksen to Özil. My younger self would be so ashamed if I started supporting Eriksen while Özil is a full time influencer. You may think I'm childish but it's about principles.

Coutinho would breeze into our team honestly. He's a much better footballer than Eriksen too.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Just get Isco on loan or something if they wanna sign washed up creative players.
It’d be great to sign young talented players. I don’t want to sign over 27 players because it will almost always resulted in a financial loss.
However, a midfield of the below if available cheap is such a dream come true.

—Douglas Costa—Eriksen—Isco—Coutinho—
——————————Partey——————————

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
It’d be great to sign young talented players. I don’t want to sign over 27 players because it will almost always resulted in a financial loss.

**** me we would concede for fun with that lineup

billyf

This sounds like agent talk to me. I think that the best for Eriksen would be to return to Ajax and restart his career. He seems to have lost the desire to play football

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I've missed your posts :lol: (kinda)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Should have signed James Rodriguez if we were looking for experienced late 20's attacking mid . Isco is more of a winger he won't add much.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Eriksen i don't know really his last good season was in in 2018-2019 10 goals 17 assists he always been very good with Sp**s but we have to aim for younger.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He'd definitely improve us short-term simply because we literally have no one in terms of a creative midfielder. However if we were to sign him on big wages on a 3/4 year deal it could end up being another disaster. Personally if we couldn't get Aouar I wouldn't be against signing Eriksen short-term along with Szoboszlai more for the future, also I'm sure both could even play together. We so devoid of creativity in midfield that we probably need two signings in that area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom