• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Arsenal v Barcelona - 23/02/16, 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

US_Gooner

Established Member
o2vVwX.gif
Classless club. Classless fans.

Golazo

Classless club? They have the most class. Their football is pure quality. With 70% possession away from home, and they rarely make mistakes.

I'm not sure how a team can basically play with 3 forwards and still maintain defensive form.

Golazo

The missed chances can happen to anyone. Suarez missed 2, neymar missed 2. Mueller missed a wide open chance in the other UCL game.

The tactics were good for 70 minutes and then changed. Maybe wenger should have kept the bus parked and played for 0-0 in London and also at Barcelona. Then go to PKs and try his luck.

But throwing the whole team up the field is like an all you can eat buffet for MSN.

Le Professeur

Established Member
My take on the game: we did really well for 70 minutes, even if we couldn't string three passes together whenever we got out for a moment. Kept them utterly quiet up until the goal.

But as ever in these games we can't put it in the net from even 2 yards out, with the keeper already down. UN-BE-LIEVABLE, ****ing pisses me off to no end. My granny could've put that one in, and she died ****ing 1,5 years ago.

Also, why is our entire defence suddenly caught up field after we've parked the bus for so long, and WHAT THE **** is Per waiting for to kick that ball away on the second goal?

Utter shambles to still lose like that keeping them almost perfectly quiet for 70 minutes. Not even gonna mention Flamini as it was Per's fault in the first place but the fact he's still playing for us in a game of this magnitude is unfortunately very telling about this club.

What struck me was how spot on Wenger was in his post match analysis. Said it right 100% as it was. Then why can't he act accordingly and draw the right conclusions himself?

Need to replace Per, **** Flamini off to a galaxy far far away, and find a KILLER in front of goal. Kind of what we should've done last summer.

Still stand by the idea we shouldn't have started Giroud as well, Welbeck would've been so much more dangerous. Giroud could have done the business on sunday.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We really should of taken advantage, they were nowhere near their level in the first half. All Ox had to was shoot anywhere but the dead centre of the goal.

We got carried away in the second, a 0-0 would of been an interesting game in the second leg.

Le Professeur

Established Member
Also I sometimes wonder what business Walcott has at this club. He has these spells where he can be lethal in front of goal, but when he's not at it, he really does offer very little.

Ox running out of time too. Seems to have regressed if anything compared to a few years back.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Classless club? They have the most class. Their football is pure quality. With 70% possession away from home, and they rarely make mistakes.

I'm not sure how a team can basically play with 3 forwards and still maintain defensive form.

Michael Jordan was the best ever. Doesn't make him any less of a raging c*nt.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
One of the greatest European teams of all time, I'm not sure it was worth even putting out a first team against them. I say throw the second leg, throw the kitchen sink at the league and FA Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom