• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Arsenal vs Bayern Munich, 20/10/15, 7:45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

africe

Nah I listened to this and

Off topic but I quite like the look of this Kampl guy, looks like a direct threat through the middle with his dribbling, have to keep an eye on him.
Didn't Dortmund buy him in January and then sell him to Leverkusen after 6 months? Wonder if he has attitude problems or something.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Didn't Dortmund buy him in January and then sell him to Leverkusen after 6 months? Wonder if he has attitude problems or something.
I'm not really sure mate don't know much about him, just seen him in a few games. Something must have happend at Dortmund though!

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Borussia Dortmund[edit]
On 22 December 2014, it was announced that he would join Borussia Dortmund on a five-year contract for a €12 million fee on 1 January 2015.[7] He was originally going to go to RB Leipzig.[1] He made his debut on 31 January 2015.[8] On 28 April 2015, in the DFB-Pokal semi–final against Bayern Munich, Kampl came on in the 83rd minute for Jakub Błaszczykowski and was sent–off after receiving a second yellow card; Dortmund went through to the final via a penalty shootout.[9]

Bayer Leverkusen[edit]
On 28 August 2015, Kevin moved to Bayer Leverkusen on a five-year deal.[10] He made his debut on 12 September 2015 versus SV Darmstadt 98.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Kampl

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I have no problem at all with us playing in the Europa league just treat it as the european league cup until we get to the quarter finals. Who cares if its on a thursday just make sure nobody in the starting 11 will be starting the next PL game. If nobody cares if we get knocked out early it should be fine. Our second 11 is decent enough to beat most of the teams in the EL.

Campbell-Giroud-Ox

Flamini-Arteta-Rosicky/Wilshere/young player

Gibbs-Chambers-Per/Gabriel/young player-Debuchy

Ospina

Sorted. If any of those players need to start the next league game then bring a youngster in. As long as none of our starting 11 are playing in the next game its fine.
They wouldn't even need rested if it was one of those players listed, they need minutes for the run in.

logic DC

okay after assessing our win and calming down from pure happiness I find that we did not really play well we were lucky Bayern were sh*t on the night the number of times that alexis gave the ball away in our final third was alarming Özil was wasteful and looked a level below his countrymen don't get me wrong I'm happy about the win but in saying that had we being playing against a bayern side with robben or against the other two giants it would've been ugly

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
okay after assessing our win and calming down from pure happiness I find that we did not really play well we were lucky Bayern were sh*t on the night the number of times that alexis gave the ball away in our final third was alarming Özil was wasteful and looked a level below his countrymen don't get me wrong I'm happy about the win but in saying that had we being playing against a bayern side with robben or against the other two giants it would've been ugly
???

What you smoking Willis!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I do want to say before this thread is locked, that along with the City away win, Liverpool last season, Utd in the Cup and 2 weeks ago, the Hull win in May that this was one of the most memorable wins in my time as an Arsenal fan.

After 2006 we had around one a year but now we're getting 4 to 5 a year, great times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom