• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Arsenal vs Chelsea | 06/04/04

PolishGooner

OK, High time to open thread about that game

Bad news: Reyes out, Fred out, Ashley out, Baldman out

Sylvain is back but he lacks of match fitness. Gilberto is back, Henry will be fresh

Lehmann, Lauren, Toure, Campbell, Clichy, Pires, Vieira, Gilberto, Edu, Bergkamp, Henry

A

Anonymous

Yea I think it would be a good time to leave Edu out for a game or two. Trouble is we have no one ready enough to come in for him

I don't think we will loose this one. I think we lost todays game due to our midfielders having a poor game but with Henry starting this match I know we will give a better performance than we did today. What I've noticed though is that when Freddie isn't playing against Chelsea, we do better. Don't know why though

A

Anonymous

i think we will

chelsea on a high. 4pts back

i was the only guy who said united will beat arsenal, and i will say chelsea will go through. It sad to say,but very simple, the boys are knackered.

i believ the turning of the season was wenger stupid subs against united where we lost shape and points. this game united incentive to grab a point. Now the boys are inflated and have no gas in the tank

Wenger you should have bought minium two players at the january deadline . a striker and midfielder

still think we will win the title , but only just

jeremiesgirl

I dont think Edu is cocky, no way can you describe him like that. I dont think he has played as well as he was over the last few games but I'm not sure whether Gilberto would do much better. But I agree that Edu needs a break.

Thankfully we are facing a British team in the Champs League so dont have to worry about losing Bergie in a European match. I just hope todays loss and the draw last weekend with Man U has not dampened the boys spirits as they got to win this. I would start with Bergkamp and Henry and have Kanu as sub. Just need some of Bergie's magic :)

moomoo

I have to agree with you rock
The players have look knackered from the last champions league game against chelsea...

Pv4 & Th14 both looked tired and you can include the rest of our midfield in to that. The scary thing is that come easter monday we could be out of europe and only 1 point clear in the league.....

IMO it proves although we have the best team in the league our squad isn't as good as it could be.... :D

XxGoonaStuxX

This is the point of the season where we will fail or triumph. Hopefully we can beat that Chelsea **** and progress in Champions League.
Gay that Reyes is injured. IMO he was very very good today and looked great whenever on the ball.

If we loose this, I don't know if I could bear to watch us just trying to win the premiership after how close we'd gotten to winning all three.

Jinn

Established Member
Even if we win, we're not that close to winning the CL. That would only get us into the semis.

And yes I think Edu has been suffering a little fatigue. He wasn't playing as well as he can play today - I though Wenger should have taken him off instead of Pires.

moomoo

I think tuesday will be a good indicator of how good this team of ours really is !!!!!
i dont think i could handle going out of both cups by uTd and chelski
but, if we end up winning the CL i wont give a fu*k about the FA cup
Come on boys !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

A

Anonymous

therock said:
i think we will

chelsea on a high. 4pts back

i was the only guy who said united will beat arsenal, and i will say chelsea will go through. It sad to say,but very simple, the boys are knackered.

i believ the turning of the season was wenger stupid subs against united where we lost shape and points. this game united incentive to grab a point. Now the boys are inflated and have no gas in the tank

Wenger you should have bought minium two players at the january deadline . a striker and midfielder

still think we will win the title , but only just

What sort of fan are you predicting your team to keep losing games. this guys a ****ing joke.

moomoo

MSX i think you are being a bit harsh !!!!
it was always going to be a hard game and the team played badly today after we missed them chances today in the first 15 mins
i had a feeling that we might lose......
The players need a break TH14 was saying in the paper only today he was tired

I hope we score first on tuesday and then can relax a bit

Top Bottom