<

CL: Arsenal vs Juventus/Juv. vs AFC | 28/03/06 & 05/04/06

Discussion in 'Match Day Archive' started by chucks20, Mar 10, 2006.

1. JazzG

JazzG New Member Elite

lol sorry about the rant then, could of thrown a wink in to throw me a hint, I'm getting a bit slow in my old age ;)

2. Gooner for 60 years

Gooner for 60 years New Member

Like me! :( Where is Barad-dûr, Mordor? Us gooners do get around.

3. famous no 10

famous no 10 New Member Elite

I believe it has something to do with Tolkien?

4. >YounGunner<

>YounGunner< New Member

I was at that game i saw him do this not only did he do that he put his head under his groin and holds his calfs.

5. USArsenal

USArsenal H.Y.I.C. Administrator

its from the Lord of the Rings books... (famous, you were correct.. but some people might not know who Tolkein is)

6. Gooner for 60 years

Gooner for 60 years New Member

Whooops :oops: :oops: Guess which rare book dealer never read Lord of the Rings!

7. USArsenal

USArsenal H.Y.I.C. Administrator

neither did i, but i saw the movies.. heh

8. kamikaze80

kamikaze80 New Member Elite

whew havent posted ina long time cos im travelling in europe atm, but i managed to get to turin for my first ever arsenal match and let me say, i understand why vieira misses arsenal... the place is an absolute hellhole. i felt like i was in some soviet bloc country - everything was old, dirty and grey. quite depressing.

anyway, yea, we´re playing 4-5-1 but we´re still passing the ball around in our familiar style and it´s not as if we´ve been afraid to attack. we just haven´t had to cos we´ve had leads to protect.

cant post any more, but i´ll resume normal service around april 18, good to see the forums alive and kicking.

ps. i told you guys eboue would become world class! granted sabre was riding the eboue train before i was, and eboue needs to sustain his form for over a year to prove himself, but i think hes shown we have quite a player on our hands.