• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Arsenal vs Juventus/Juv. vs AFC | 28/03/06 & 05/04/06

JazzG

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
completely agree jazz, especially as i wasnt being sarcastic with the henry comment.

lol sorry about the rant then, could of thrown a wink in to throw me a hint, I'm getting a bit slow in my old age ;)

famous no 10

Established Member
Gooner for 59 years said:
JazzG said:
patrick42uk said:
completely agree jazz, especially as i wasnt being sarcastic with the henry comment.

lol sorry about the rant then, could of thrown a wink in to throw me a hint, I'm getting a bit slow in my old age ;)

Like me! :( Where is Barad-dûr, Mordor? Us gooners do get around.

I believe it has something to do with Tolkien?

>YounGunner<

Established Member
bluenaz said:
410011_MEDIUMSQUARE.jpg

Mad Jens and his yoga :lol:

I was at that game i saw him do this not only did he do that he put his head under his groin and holds his calfs.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
famous no 10 said:
JazzG said:
patrick42uk said:

its from the Lord of the Rings books... (famous, you were correct.. but some people might not know who Tolkein is)

Gooner for 60 years

USArsenal said:
famous no 10 said:
JazzG said:
patrick42uk said:

its from the Lord of the Rings books... (famous, you were correct.. but some people might not know who Tolkein is)

Whooops :eek:ops: :eek:ops: Guess which rare book dealer never read Lord of the Rings!

kamikaze80

Established Member
whew havent posted ina long time cos im travelling in europe atm, but i managed to get to turin for my first ever arsenal match and let me say, i understand why vieira misses arsenal... the place is an absolute hellhole. i felt like i was in some soviet bloc country - everything was old, dirty and grey. quite depressing.

anyway, yea, we´re playing 4-5-1 but we´re still passing the ball around in our familiar style and it´s not as if we´ve been afraid to attack. we just haven´t had to cos we´ve had leads to protect.

cant post any more, but i´ll resume normal service around april 18, good to see the forums alive and kicking.

ps. i told you guys eboue would become world class! granted sabre was riding the eboue train before i was, and eboue needs to sustain his form for over a year to prove himself, but i think hes shown we have quite a player on our hands.

Top Bottom