• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Arsenal vs Juventus/Juv. vs AFC | 28/03/06 & 05/04/06

cc

good draw for us, in the weaker half, avoiding the hardest 2, milan and barca. hopefully, we will reach final

Uri

I think our defence can hendle their attack, Kolo proved to be so good, and he can handle their air-balls.
And no defence in the world can handle Thierry, so I'm quite optimistic.

Reyes(9)

kel varnsen said:
hm, not my prefered choice. juve is a very solid side with lots of experience.

Well atleast neither Barca nor AC ..Juve's form in the CL is Pretty poor "away" and even at home ..there defenders are pretty slow ..coz there average age is high ..soo speed is our weapon against them ..Bremen did excellent work But they lack defensively .. :D Hopefully we'll win and qualify ..

James

Established Member
' Nedvěd (Juventus) is shown a yellow card.
Nedvěd is cautioned for a foul on Frings, an infringement that would see him miss the opening leg of the quarter-finals should Juve stage a recovery.

I can't see anything about Vieira being suspended, even though he does have four yellow cards. Did he perhaps pick up his suspension earlier in the competition?

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
yes! just as what i've been expecting before. what a dream come true.

but is paddy really suspended for the game at highbury? f*ck!

i want to see cesc vs vieira in both home and away legs dammit.

yayo77

why is there confusion about whether pat is suspended?either he is or isnt.

not scared of their attack?ibrahivomic, trezeguet, del piero, nedved?

100 times better than madrid. and there defence is a 100 times better as well.

toughest draw we could have got

BannedKwame

Quite frankly, I have no ****ing idea where the extreme confidence is coming from!! We scored 1 goal against the worst defensive team left in the CL. We are playing against the most efficient team in the CL, and we are putting Senderos against Ibrahimovich and Del Piero.

Let's not get too foolish over the win over Madrid; this will be a tough tie.

Shadow Moses

Established Member
yayo77 said:
why is there confusion about whether pat is suspended?either he is or isnt.

not scared of their attack?ibrahivomic, trezeguet, del piero, nedved?

100 times better than madrid. and there defence is a 100 times better as well.

toughest draw we could have got

All overrated except Nedved. That's the only person I'm scared of

yayo77

how can u possibly say trezeguet is overrated?he is a proven goalscorer. and ibrahimovic is a player very much in the bergkamp mould.very skillfull and capable of unlocking any defence, especially one with senderos and flamini in it

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
wingontravel said:
oh f**k.

juve are the most physical team out of all of them

damnnit, were done for i reckon

a sore loser you are.

the match hasnt even started yet.

let the game do the talking.

James

Established Member
BannedKwame said:
Quite frankly, I have no f****g idea where the extreme confidence is coming from!! We scored 1 goal against the worst defensive team left in the CL. We are playing against the most efficient team in the CL, and we are putting Senderos against Ibrahimovich and Del Piero.

What are you going on about?

I don't think anyone has said this is going to be easy.

Reyes(9)

BannedKwame said:
Quite frankly, I have no f****g idea where the extreme confidence is coming from!! We scored 1 goal against the worst defensive team left in the CL. We are playing against the most efficient team in the CL, and we are putting Senderos against Ibrahimovich and Del Piero.

If RVP is available it will be great news ..coz RVP is a great finisher and i say that he'll be the key player against them ..we played very well BUT need the finisher and RVP has it all ..he has what we lacked against RM ..finsh touch ..long range shots !!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom