• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Arsenal vs Lokomotiv Moscow | 10/12/03

JazzG

Established Member
There seems to be a prediction thread but no match thread so I thought I'd start one.

Just seen on skysports news that Thierry Henry will start the match :)

Hope the fans cheer the team on but I doubt they will. If they score the team will probably hear my screams from west london though :D

I am so nervous right now, I know we can do it but this is probably our biggest match of the season so far.

A

Anonymous

Arsenal
1 Lehmann
3 Ashley Cole
4 Vieira
7 Pires
8 Ljungberg
10 Bergkamp
14 Henry
18 Cygan
19 Gilberto
23 Campbell
28 Touré
Bench
33 Stack
5 Keown
11 Wiltord
15 Parlour
17 Edu
25 Kanu
30 Aliadière
Lokomotiv Moskva
1 Ovchinnikov
4 Lekcetho
5 Ignashevitch
8 Maminov
10 Loskov
14 Pachinine
15 Buznikin
16 Evseev
17 Sennikov
28 Khokhlov
32 Ashvetia
Bench
9 Nigmatullin
2 Nizhegorodov
30 Asatiani
41 Gurenko
52 Parks
77 Leandro
99 Jorge Wagner

A

Anonymous

i've just pasted it from uefa.com...i aint got any idea of the positions of those russians

The Mini

Well there's a strong bench tonight, 2 competent strikers, 2 commanding and enfluencial midfielder's and Keown

JGooner

we should just concentrate on retaining possession for the opening few minutes of the game, rather than frantically trying to score early. once we are comfortable and in control of the game, everything should fall into place.

JGooner

let's get another, cos i don't want to go through the last few minutes holding on to a one goal lead. it will kill me.

Top Bottom