• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Arsenal vs Lokomotiv Moscow | 10/12/03

Mark

Established Member
hope we get a second. remember last season at home to roma? we were 1-0 up, they were down to ten men and we still didnt beat them. if we get a second i will feel a lot more comfortable.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
I know it's early in the match, but henry and Cole seem to be battling for MOTM.

Henry's tackle at the back was heroic.

BTW where have all the Ruskies gone? LOL

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Mark said:
hope we get a second. remember last season at home to roma? we were 1-0 up, they were down to ten men and we still didnt beat them. if we get a second i will feel a lot more comfortable.

so will I

Andrew

A guy on talksport says that Vieira and Henry should be rested now... I think not! :shock:

Also, I hope no Russians are listening to that coverage. It's totally biased to Arsenal like saying "it's going well so far". :)

We had about 4 or five good chances. Henry came close twice. Pires obviously scored. Ljungberg and Vieira also had good chances. Loko have had none... hope it stays that way. Talksport are saying that we are dominating and should play like this more often in Europe.

Mark

Established Member
only take off vieira or henry if we are in a comfortable lead and controlling the match beyond any chance of a lokomotive comeback.

jeremiesgirl

come on boys, lets keep these vital 3 points :)

I am not watching the match either unfortunately :cry: but so far so good, we need this one SO much!

PolishGooner

DOls said:
Polish Gooner are you watching it live?
My family in Poland is!!!
Yes, I`m watching it live on Polish telly TVP2. Come to our chat DOIs, you will know the latest things from the pitch

Andrew

A red card against the opponents. Everyone agrees it was a certain red as well. What are the media going to do? :)

Arsenal316

Loko are trying to still balance offense with defense, going 4-4-1. Brought on two subs. Parks now the lone offensive threat......interesting...

Arsenal316

Inter have brought on Martins....after only 3 minutes gone in the second half, for Van Der Mayde.....they're going for it now...

Top Bottom