• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Arsenal vs Lokomotiv Moscow | 10/12/03

Andrew

Ljungberg doing what he does best. Poked it past the goalkeeper after a cross from Henry. Good goal.

Mark

Established Member
i feel a bit more comfortable now but i dont wanna jinx it...
anyone for a chorus of 'we love you freddie'? :lol:

Arsenal316

Just saw the goal. Nice.

With the results now, (2-0 and 1.0), Arsenal and Inter go through. With Arsenal being the # 1 seed.

Andrew

Arsenal316 said:
Just saw the goal. Nice.

With the results now, (2-0 and 1.0), Arsenal and Inter go through. With Arsenal being the # 1 seed.

What coverage are you watching? Is it ESPN? I would watch that match but I'm glued to the computer with this match.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Mark said:
i feel a bit more comfortable now but i dont wanna jinx it...
anyone for a chorus of 'we love you freddie'? :lol:

:) we love you freddie
because you got red hair
we love you freddie
because your everywhere
:)

Arsenal316

Andrew said:
Arsenal316 said:
Just saw the goal. Nice.

What coverage are you watching? Is it ESPN? I would watch that match but I'm glued to the computer with this match.

Yep.

Andrew

Arsenal316 said:
Andrew said:
Arsenal316 said:
Just saw the goal. Nice.

Yep.

Damn... I would have been able to see the goals. Do you think they'll show our goals after the Kiev match? There's a replay on SBS tonight for those in Australia though.

Top Bottom