• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Arsenal vs PSV Eindhoven | 07/03/07

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
Smartly Dressed Morris said:
The draw for the quarter finals is starting on sky shortly , be interesting to see who we would have got......
I hope the manure and Chelski get to play each other. :D

YuenBiaoFan

Established Member
****ing ****s, we're probably the best team in this country, I think we'd have a good chance of beating Chelsea and the way the draw's pulled out and looking with English teams spread across the road to the final we could've got to the final AGAIN.

Motherfucking useless wankers.

That first game in Holland :cry:

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Oh come on guys, whatever the draaw was people were gonna be ****ed off.

We lost, deal with it.

I don't consider Liverpool, followed probably by Chelski, to be a good route to the final either.

I also think there will be no more than 1 goal in the Liverpool PSV game. They deserve each other, in what will be the equivilent of a football tie from hell.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
we would have ****ed liverpool off another 6-3. we would have win valencia in the semis too. we have only ourselves to blame.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom