• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Barcelona vs Arsenal - 16.03.2016, BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gervais

Established Member
Lets relive some treasured memories...

0c0dec6f20b2783efe05548ee1c1675e.jpg

Zlatan+Ibrahimovic+Arsenal+v+Barcelona+UEFA+s9U7tVC1cHBl.jpg

robin-van-persie.jpg

2903101.jpg

Arsenal-v-Barcelona.jpg

mathieu-flamini.jpg

Last edited:

Aevi

Hale End FC
Don't give a **** about this game, won't put time aside to watch it. If I do watch, it's because I have time to kill.

What has this club done to me... I used to care about results.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Dear god no no............

I mean #Welbeck2016, be prepared Mascherano and Matthieu (isn't Pique suspended?)!

Seriously though, dear god no, mightn't bother watching this. At best we'll get like a 1-1 draw or maybe a 2-2 showing decent spirit or something like that. At worst we'll probably either try to keep it tight and get punished regardless ending up losing this game as well, or we'll go for it and get absolutely murdered on the counter attack.

Realist

Will most likely be a 2-1 loss the team will try to 'bounce back' and we will score first, then we will make silly errors leading to another loss. Heck with the state were in right now I would take an honourable loss.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Barca win - how much depends on whether they want to keep the foot down after going ahead. I think they'll be content after a couple of goals.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We all know what's going to happen, we can hope we keep the score down but we never do in these situations.

5 or 6 nil Barca, we might get a goal but I doubt it. Messi loves playing against us, probably get a hattrick.

This is our yearly hammering.

alboots101

Established Member
I'll watch it....i just won't expect anything, actually truth be known I'll turn off as soon as we go 2-0 down.

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
Ospina
Bellerin Mert Gab Monreal
Coquelin Elneny
Sanchez Özil Campbell
Welbeck

Don't know why people aren't up for this. Probably will be closer to the time.

We still have a chance here (albeit a small one). Win or lose its still one more big game to look forward to.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Ospina
Bellerin Mert Gab Monreal
Coquelin Elneny
Sanchez Özil Campbell
Welbeck

Don't know why people aren't up for this. Probably will be closer to the time.

We still have a chance here (albeit a small one). Win or lose its still one more big game to look forward to.

The team makes me vomit a little. So out of our depth for this level.

Coquelin and El Neny at the Nou Camp........:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom