• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Bayern Munich vs. Arsenal | Wed 4th Nov 19.45

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Y'all need your sarcasm detectors checked.

I'm home for this match. I will not watch. I will not watch. I will not watch. I will not watch. I will not.

billyf

I love the fact that, given the way things have turned up, we must take at least one point. We'll see if the boys have the balls to go after bigger things.

Bould14

Win would be epic but draw is a good result here. A loss would be nothing of a surprise we know we need to win the last 2 games to have a chance.

TheGlitch

We must press. We must get out and press. We mustn't sit back. Get out and press. Listen to Owen, he knows what he's chatting about. Get out and press.
We must press! Bayern is not a team to press. If you realise what they do. Make you chase shadows. By the second half you have no legs. Im so glad youre just a fan.
There are keys areas on the pitch, which we cant let them settle in. They are free to have the ball 90 mins in there half if they want.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
i just dont want an humilliation, this team would suffer if it gets rolled over, we need to get a good result to keep our concentration level and motivation up.

em9999

My rainbows
Play the reserves care more about beating the **** .. Don't give a toss about champs league

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

We must press! Bayern is not a team to press. If you realise what they do. Make you chase shadows. By the second half you have no legs. Im so glad youre just a fan.
There are keys areas on the pitch, which we cant let them settle in. They are free to have the ball 90 mins in there half if they want.

He was being sarcastic .:)

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Y'all need your sarcasm detectors checked.

I'm home for this match. I will not watch. I will not watch. I will not watch. I will not watch. I will not.

Home on Weds night?! Are you a man or a chicken? Go out and live, man. Sew those oats, wild or tame, double stitch or cross stitch, Singer those babies. LIVE! Don't stay home, go out! Preferably somewhere with no TV screens.

Lemon Shark

Appears only when we draw/lose
I hope we can beat them.. a draw will be a good result for us too and then win the other 2 matches!

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I have two genius ideas.

1/ Do a Pep on Pep. 4-3-3 Diamond
Alexis-Özil-Joel
Coq-Santi-Flamini
Back5

2/ To avoid injuries and fatigue for the Spuds game we arrive at the Allianze Arena at half-time.
No. 2 all the way.

Like we did against Man Utd, I say we Zerg-rush them. Absolutely kick their **** inside-out, and pray we get a goal. then sit back and relax.

Gegen Pressing

I have two genius ideas.

Alexis-Özil-Joel
Coq-Santi-Flamini
Back5

2/ To avoid injuries and fatigue for the Spuds game we arrive at the Allianze Arena at half-time.

Yes please Özil as ss/false cf has been well documented by @arsenalhumor and klopp did it on Chelsea yesterday by playing Firminho #10 upfront.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Yeah reckon Flamini will start this one.

Why?

We need actual footballers in the middle of the park to play out of their pressing, not a football *****.

I have two genius ideas.

Alexis-Özil-Joel
Coq-Santi-Flamini
Back5

That's awful team. Why would you drop Giroud, play Özil in a fantasy position and on top of that put Flamini in there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom