• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Bayern Munich vs. Arsenal | Wed 4th Nov 19.45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Despite what the most here seem to think, I suspect that if you ask Bayern fans who their fave EPL team is, 2 out of 3 would say Arsenal. I say this based on my own experience, which granted is not a very scientific gauging method, but that's been my impression.

And Pep admitting that Arsenal was handicapped by injury is nothing new for him. He's always been forthright in his assessment of his team performance both in victory and defeat. He's no Mourinho.

Gooner_Delhi

Haha .. This was Charlie Nicholas' prediction for the match ..
CS_8uJzWsAEcpep.png

Lol !!!!!!!!!!

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Haha .. This was Charlie Nicholas' prediction for the match ..
CS_8uJzWsAEcpep.png

Lol !!!!!!!!!!

I actually don't understand what he's trying to say. Completely incomprehensible to me.
"the way thatArsenal is defending"... the way we defended against Bayern?

say yes

forum master baiter
I actually don't understand what he's trying to say. Completely incomprehensible to me.
"the way thatArsenal is defending"... the way we defended against Bayern?

That quote was from before the Bayern match- he's saying we've been defending so well it won't be like one of those Bundesliga games where Bayern are 3-0 and out of sight by half time.

Cue Bayern being 3-0 and out of sight by half time.

Plutarch

I don't feel bad about that game. With Koscielny and Bellerin missing from our defence, and Walcott and Ramsey missing from attack, we were just too depleted to cope. Any team would suffer with such injuries. Especially as our best squad replacements were all injured as well. We beat Bayern Munich fair and square in the first game with our full team, and if we make it through the group - which we still might - and then have to play them later, we can beat them again.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
That quote was from before the Bayern match- he's saying we've been defending so well it won't be like one of those Bundesliga games where Bayern are 3-0 and out of sight by half time.

Cue Bayern being 3-0 and out of sight by half time.

LOL Oh I see. I thought it was a quote after the Bayern match.
Thank you.

Bould14

Bayern at home win like 80% of their matches. Odds were always against us. If we had a team that could win the CL we may have made this game more competitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom