• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Last 16 - Arsenal v Barcelona - 14/12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
CV0H20AWUAA9hf0.png:large

Hoping to avoid Barcelona, the rest I'm not to bothered about.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
We should be afraid of Barca, very afraid. However, we beat Bayern and so we've shown we can do it at home against the very best.

I never really care who we get as to win this tournament you have to beat the best.

I just hope & pray we can put out our BEST team against whomever we face.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Obviously want to avoid Barca and Madrid.

Atletico would be an interesting one - would be close but think they would be slight faves there.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
A lot depends on whether or not Wenger fills the Coquelin sized hole in our centre. I shudder to think what'll happen to us if we go against Messi-Neymar-Suarez will Flamini as our dm.

GDeep™

League is very weak
On our day we'll give anyone a game, on our off day we'll look silly against any team too, so it doesn't matter who we get for me.

Obviously Barcelona is the one you'll look to avoid if you had to pick one, pure fantasy team.

In Europe its about Wenger and the team executing on the day.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I've seen another one of these floating around with a higher probability with us facing Zenit due to UEFA trying to avoid a Zenit vs Dynamo showdown due to the tensions of Russia/Ukraine

nicky47

Established Member
So chuffed we're in the draw!!

My only hope is we avoid Messi, Nermay and Suarez. That attack is just unreal, but it would just be nice to avoid another Barcelona fixture again...

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I'm not too fussed, we are in it and thats the main thing. If I had to single out one team to avoid I guess it would be Barca. Teams with players like Messi, Suarez & Neymar deserve to go further than the last 16, so best we avoid them until the final!

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

Something's not right about this table. We can;t be the only team with equal probabilities for all options. Makes no sense.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Just had a look and Arshavin doesn't play for Zenit anymore. Sad. :(

I was hoping for a Eduardo-esque reunion at the Emirates. (I.e. Arsenal handing out a drubbing but our ex player getting a consolation goal and a cheer from the whole stadium)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom