• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL | Ludogorets vs Arsenal | 1st of November at 19:45 (GMT)

What will be the result for this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ggunner12345

On Tuesday we face Ludogorets away If we win this were all but through to the knockout round.

Ospina

Bellerin Mustafi Koscielny Gibbs
Coqulen Xhaka
Chamberlain Özil Sanchez

Giroud

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I would go with the above team except I'd leave Giroud on the bench and play Iwobi. They might defend deeper this time after the drubbing we gave them, but as the home side the onus is on them to come out and play. Iwobi and Ox will have to on top of their game offensively and defensively as Ludo created chances at our place. It has the feel of a banana skin,but that's probably my fear and paranoia. We should win but it will probably be as awkward as it was for a while in the last game.

Ewarwoowar

I have to agree with Mrs B, especially being Giroud is just back from injury, despite being 1 down Ludo were still in the game for most of the first half. Let the usual suspects grind them down, unleash the beast 2nd half. Little bit sympathy for Elneny He was more adventurous today but likely to be sidelined both of next 2 games. Come on as sub though!

;)

Sir Bump

Unhealthy obsession with Aaron Ramsey
Aren't Sp**s next game ?

I'd be tempted to rest a few, but then we can play our team with a light training week and just cross our fingers in regards to injuries.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
tumblr_ofu0mrMefz1tup6juo1_1280.png

Hmmm...,

Listen here, chump. You sign up on this forum and you make a match day thread, that's fine and all, but then you don't give us trolls an option to troll for an Arsenal loss. Terrible. Ban plz.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

I'm certain he won't.. and I know most won't want us to... but I really hope we rest most of our best players here. Ludogorets are decent but not great and a decent mix of our first team and second team should be good enough to beat them.

Ospina
Jenkinson
Mustafi
Holding
Gibbs
Elneny
Xhaka
Chamberlain
Iwobi
Walcott (Reine-Adelaide if not available)
Giroud

Obviously, we'll have Özil and Alexis on the bench in case anything goes wrong. Honestly, I think we would win with this team anyway.. but I'd rather risk having to beat PSG at home as long as we do everything we can to be ready for Sp**s - who are playing a must win game on Wednesday night!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Hmmm... not sure we'll rest Özil and Alexis like many are suggesting. We're still not guaranteed anything. Also this is a Tuesday game while our game vs Sp**s is on a Sunday so I think that's enough time between the two games.

Also Sp**s play the Wednesday and definitely need a win so it's not like their teams will be much different for the CL and NLD games.

Ospina
Bellerin Mustafi Koscielny Gibbs
Xhaka Elneny
Chamberlain Özil Iwobi
Alexis
I think we might just go with Giroud on the bench again.

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
I'm certain he won't.. and I know most won't want us to... but I really hope we rest most of our best players here. Ludogorets are decent but not great and a decent mix of our first team and second team should be good enough to beat them.

Ospina
Jenkinson
Mustafi
Holding
Gibbs
Elneny
Xhaka
Chamberlain
Iwobi
Walcott (Reine-Adelaide if not available)
Giroud

Obviously, we'll have Özil and Alexis on the bench in case anything goes wrong. Honestly, I think we would win with this team anyway.. but I'd rather risk having to beat PSG at home as long as we do everything we can to be ready for Sp**s - who are playing a must win game on Wednesday night!

I agree with you to a large extent. I'd like to see a gamble on rotation taken. I'd like to see Alexis stay at home. Maybe take Özil for the bench. If Walcott isn't fit I'd have Iwobi wide left, Ox wide right, and gamble on Ramsey at #10 for 60 minutes if they think he's up to that. Not 100% keen on Jenkinson in this game, but Bellerin and Koscielny need a rest and need to be on the ball for Sp**s

Ospina
Jenkinson Mustafi Gabriel Gibbs
Elneny Xhaka
Walcott Iwobi Ox
Giroud

Last edited:

Bar-jonah

With Sp**s around the corner, we can afford to rest a few here, right?

Ospina

Bellerin Mustafi Gabriel Gibbs

Xhaka Elneny

Ox Ramsey Iwobi

Giroud

Gooner_Stu

Established Member
Start our best team and sub them if the game is going our way at the earliest opportunity. This is still a must win game with us being level with PSG, and it represents the best chance to finish top of the group. I know its Sp**s on Sunday but we'll have some rest with the game being on Tuesday.

Özil and Alexis can be subbed, plus someone else if needed to give some rest, but lets keep them in the starting lineup, we dont have the buffer to PSG yet. Lets not let the opportunity slip for 1st place finish in the group.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I expect Wenger to play his strongest team, no two ways about it.
I'll be there for this game..if u dont see me post anything for 2 days after the game I am probably dead meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom