• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Monaco v Arsenal, 17/03/15, 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

GDeep said:
No one wants to watch Celtic v Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Champions League.
I dare say both their fans wouldn't mind. But that's by the by its never gonna happen like most pipe dreams

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I don't mind the new pot system. We've had enough chances to top our group and didn't take them. This new format should be quite entertaining if anything.

Bigbludfire

Established Member
Rex Banner said:
We can beat any team on our day. We've proved it over the years, not afraid of Barca or Bayern. It's all about the mentality though, no panicking if we go a goal down. Playing the long game is important.

The Barcelona game was amazing but I feel like the Bayern game is just so exaggerated. It was a decent win but Bayern were already on holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom