• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Real Madrid vs Arsenal/AFC vs RM | 21/02/06 & 08/03/06

gun4glory

Mods, put this back on Sticky please, its very convenient to record their progress... Seriously come on...

Why wasit taken off in th e first place?

nazo

Established Member
it was taken off probably because of the new things happening on arsenal-mania: the new server, look, updates...

A

Anonymous

This was taken off as a sticky because some users commented that it took too long to scroll past the stickies on a page.

Shows we can't please everyone.

Stickies are usually reserved for announcements and special topics. If this thread falls off the first page then it means that no one is commenting in it.

Alternatively, if people are commenting in it then it'll always be on the first page, so there's no need for it to be a sticky.

sabret00the

Established Member
i really hope all this 4-5-1 crap isn't being done for European glory, i always thought we'd win the Champs League with beautiful football.

ASHBURRN said:
This was taken off as a sticky because some users commented that it took too long to scroll past the stickies on a page.

Shows we can't please everyone.

Stickies are usually reserved for announcements and special topics. If this thread falls off the first page then it means that no one is commenting in it.

Alternatively, if people are commenting in it then it'll always be on the first page, so there's no need for it to be a sticky.
wish more stickies would be removed to be honest.

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
we might need to be careful because real tend to do long ball from becks to ronaldo so kolo and sol will need to be sharp. or maybe we cud jud get mrs ronaldo to fatten him up

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
What do you mean it cant beat the Baptista thread? What if something happened in the first leg like a naked clown interefered in the match and cost us a goal or Ashley Cole scores an own goal and theres a Real Madrid shirt underneath his jersey. Anything could happen and become a talking point

invisibleman18

Established Member
my deepest apologies for overlooking such incidents.
quite right, in the likely event of a naked clown running onto the field or ashley cole revealing a hidden real madrid shirt after scoring a deliberate own goal, this thread will indeed break the 100 page mark and go past the length of the baptista thread.

dont know how i didnt consider such possibilities really.

sabret00the

Established Member
GUNNERS4L1FE said:
we might need to be careful because real tend to do long ball from becks to ronaldo so kolo and sol will need to be sharp. or maybe we cud jud get mrs ronaldo to fatten him up
if phil can establish himself by then and can play alongside campbell then all of those balls will be handled. if not we're i trouble.

A

Anonymous

id play this team against them

-----------------Lehmann

Lauren-----Toure-------Campbell-----Cole

---------------Silva

Pires--------------------Hleb----------Reyes

-------------VanPersie

--------------------------Henry

Subs: Almunia, Senderos, Clichy, Flamini, Fabregas, Ljungberg, Bergkamp

Tegh

Established Member
In that case I'm putting my savings on the match!
Anyone got 26p so I can round it up to £1?

Henry_Pires

ground vs ground ball.
Would be a nice and interesting match to watch...
henry vs ronaldo.
I hope cole would be fit for this match.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom