• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Rosenborg vs Arsenal | 29/09/04

tbbosa

ache7859 said:
omg these mutha ****as r pissin me off
they ppl who we sayin how reyes was better than henry 2weeks ago are now sayin sevilla "reaped" us?
WTF??

friggin hell wake up u frigign glory hunter

Let me hope U are not referring to me you ****. I have never said Reyes is better than Henry ..never. Don't be so myopic...may be its you who is glory hunting.
which hole did you come from?. Its called passion, when we perform am happy, when we don't it hurts like hell. Not like you Chelsea ****.
Glory hunting my ass!! Why don't you go masturbate in front of Murhino's poster, you ****in looser!!! :evil:

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
tbbosa said:
ache7859 said:
omg these mutha ****as r pissin me off
they ppl who we sayin how reyes was better than henry 2weeks ago are now sayin sevilla "reaped" us?
WTF??

friggin hell wake up u frigign glory hunter

Let me hope U are not referring to me you c**t. I have never said Reyes is better than Henry ..never. Don't be so myopic...may be its you who is glory hunting.
which hole did you come from?. Its called passion, when we perform am happy, when we don't it hurts like hell. Not like you Chelsea ****.
Glory hunting my ass!! Why don't you go masturbate in front of Murhino's poster, you f*n looser!!! :evil:

That's not very nice, now is it?

kel varnsen

Established Member
stop bashing edu; he may have been lousy the first 50-60 mins, but the rest og the side were also shi***. edu was probably one of our best players the last 20 mins; he was dribling and passing the ball brilliantly. he was the main reason we started creating chances. too bad he didn't play like that the rest og the game.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Well, everyone picked up in the last 20, it's the 70 that went before that are of concern. And as far as Eduardo Daudi Gaspar or whatever he's called goes, I'm sorry but he ain't good enough. Get Cesc in now.

A

Anonymous

kel varnsen said:
stop bashing edu; he may have been lousy the first 50-60 mins, but the rest og the side were also shi***. edu was probably one of our best players the last 20 mins; he was dribling and passing the ball brilliantly. he was the main reason we started creating chances. too bad he didn't play like that the rest og the game.

edu should get his finger out of ass and start performing if he wants to stay at teh Arsenal. IMO his head is in the clouds because he palys for brazil now and Baras are interested. This big world class team he is talking about is Baras not United

Looking at his crappy displays recently, Fergie would not want him anyway

Feis-al

Lets say we are all disappointed, But why! :!: :roll:
Chelsea have scored 3, 3 in there past champs games, ManU 8 goals and those are our big rivals at home. These are teams whom we are comparing ourselves and Saying,"If they've done it, We should better their standards"
Well, Champions League has left a big scar on us recently and we are wondering as to why we are playing cautiously. The approach to the game in my opinion was good and Believe me, had we got a better finishing touch, this forum would be like ;D :mrgreen: :lol: :D
That's right, Edu does tend to forget to track down the person who disposes him of the ball but we should have out scored the fools just as S.McClaren said "They are a team who you wonder how many do we have to score before they out score us". I just believe like most that reyes should be benched a little to understand the Art of Unselfishness. But even looking at the balls he was forcing in, He just didn't get the kicking right but they could have gone in. I hoipe the weekend will introduce new faces and they boys show some commitment.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
lets all take a step back here for a second... last season went like this: Arsenal lose to Inter 3-0 at home.. lost to moscow, drew to kiev....

in the first 3 matches last season, we played ABSOLUTELY crap... we came out with 1 point.. dead last in the group...

then we won our next 3 matches... a close 1-0 v. Kiev.. a 5-1 SPANKING of Inter and a comprehensive 2-0 against Moscow.... Tops in the group, then one of the favourites to go all the way....

compare that with this year....

2 matches played... 4 points gained... tops in the group... we didnt have 4 point until our 4th match least season... and STILL managed to top the group... we always take a little longer to get going in the CL because of the different style of play in Europe... i can certainly deal with the fact that we drew away from home against a team that hasnt lost at home in 3 years in the CL... sure, we could have won the match.. we wasted a lot of chances...

all in all, we are in a much better position this year... our best still to come..

lets all not write this team off yet in the CL... we have a long way to go before we are finished

Soler

Established Member
USArsenal said:
Arsenal lose to Inter 3-0 at home.. lost to moscow, drew to kiev....

Other way round. Lost to Dynamo and drew with Loko even though we should've won when Toure hit the crossbar late on.

Anyway.

patrick42uk

Established Member
yeah but you cant deny that this group is easier than last year's. when the draw was made, i thought it would be a fantastic opportunity to really make a mark in europe. gain confidence in our ability by completely dominating the group. now its not that clear-cut. going into the game against pana, i have no confidence in our ability to win. gus hiddink says qualification from this group will go down to the last game, and i agree with him. that is a sad reflection of our our ability in europe.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
sure, on paper, our group is easier than last year.... but as has been said before, matches arent played on paper.... we still have 4 points after 2 matches.. we could be in a worse situation....

kanuuu

Established Member
Mad Jens said:
USArsenal said:

Other way round. Lost to Dynamo and drew with Loko even though we should've won when Toure hit the crossbar late on.

Anyway.

Didn't Toure hit the bar in the kiev game where we lost 2-1? :lol:

Soler

Established Member
kanuuu said:
Mad Jens said:
USArsenal said:

Anyway.

Didn't Toure hit the bar in the kiev game where we lost 2-1? :lol:

Ah who cares? :p

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
that was then.. this is now... we are still tops in the table and unless we completely fall apart, we will qualify for the knockout stage

kanuuu

Established Member
Thinking about it, that a ****ing solid group, two fcking freezing countries and one two of the best sides in Europe.

A

Anonymous

Whats up with you lot, ok you only drew, i wached the game, you missed 4 good chances and you know you should have won, your top of your group. If i was you i would be concerend about Henry, he seems a bit of the pace and could do with a rest. What do you think :?:

Canuck

Established Member
I think maybe TH is getting anxious about these games. After his so-so international matches, and then the whole pressure to do well in the Champs League. It gets hard, I'm sure.
When we play Charlton on the weekend, if TH plays I bet he scores at least 2. Though I wouldn't mind seeing Reyes & Bergy start. With RVP coming on for Bergy in the 2nd. Give Thierry some time to meditate. :angel

Latest posts+

Top Bottom