• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

cm03-04 success

I am in 3rd season. Won trebble in first season + community shiewld. Second season prem + inter conteneental cup. Its a great and realistic game. I love it.

Asterix

Established Member
My current squad - Cech, Ash, Kolo, Mexes, Bonera, van der Meyde, Vieira, Brighi, Reyes, Henry, Robinho. Subs - Taylor, Clichy, Abubakari Yakubu, van Persie, Milner, Tevez, Supat Rungratsamee, Fabregas.

Kicking large backsides.

Soler

Established Member
You'd have to have the Dutch league turned on to find him I think. I play as Ajax and Toure isn't on mine as he's still a reserve at Arsenal.

SAKURABA

i GOT Yaya and Freddy Adu in my Team... and all the trade or amde... i use cmfrenzy amster league...

i'm currenlty 6th in the league ****ing Munich are 13-0-2 with 37 goasl for 4 against...

Yaya is ebst scorer of the elague with 13 goals atm:p

Swordy

Van Persie is on mine and I don't run any other leagues besides England, just up the size of your database, I'd expect he's on Medium, but I run Large anyway.

I've left my Arsenal Team, 5th Season and I finder it much harder to lose than win, Guess that's what I get for signing the best players :( and having Henry of course.

dynasty

i love using west hame..they are now in the c.l
won the uefa cup last season...beating juve and deportivo..so happy i was...
its fun cus i play with my bro .. and he is chelsea...
i get like 1.5 mill..
he gets like 50 mill...
and i think im competing very well...even though he is ahead...

Arsenal1989

i had to start a new game, got well pisseed off First 2 seasons fine finshed first and 2nd THEN in the 3rd season with a team consisting of, Jens, cole, Campbell, mexes, Toure. Midfield consisting of gerrard, lampard, Viera, freddie, Up Front with smith and henry or reyes i still finish below 10th place!, all my players are unhappy, and wants to leave arsenal.

so i started again and rebought van persie and smith and kicking ass again.

Spike

Established Member
I always win the league and F.A Cup. The CL I've won a couple of times.

This is not on one game, I've restarted many times.

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Buy Bruno Moraes from santos - he'll score a minimum of 40-50 goals for ya.

Also, try playing with a lesser teams such as ipswich or west ham - i used to play with arsenal all the time but it makes u appreciate how gud arsenal are when ur playing with a lesser side.

I got promoted from div 1 in my first season with ipswitch and finished 4th in the premier league the next season - which meant IPSWICH were in the champions league !!

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale has agreed to join Newcastle this summer [Sky Sports News]

Latest posts

Top Bottom