• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Compare the big 6: who has had the best transfer window?

Which TWO clubs have had the best window so far?

• Total voters

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Cedric and Mari have to be more like a 2/10 each. We just signed them and then didn't even register them in the premier league. Both signings were total screw ups.
Agree with the rest. But I'd give Thomas Partey a cheeky 9 :)

The premier league registration list hasn't even been announced yet. Harsh.

Makavelii

The premier league registration list hasn't even been announced yet. Harsh.
I heard it has. It’s just subject to change up until the 18th or something like that.

either way, we signed 2 players in positions we’re already overly covered in.
Nothing about the players, but they were very poor signings tactically.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I heard it has. It’s just subject to change up until the 18th or something like that.

either way, we signed 2 players in positions we’re already overly covered in.
Nothing about the players, but they were very poor signings tactically.

Rubbish.

Arteta wanted a LCB, he signed Mari. We were also expecting AMN to go, hence why we signed Cedric as a contingency.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Imagine if we actually ended up with this guy instead of Sir Thomas :shivering:

EP3j6OVXUAA1moh.jpg

God is great.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Footballers with poor physiques just really irk me. His chick has more muscle tone than him.

benjamin86

Established Member
Rubbish.

Arteta wanted a LCB, he signed Mari. We were also expecting AMN to go, hence why we signed Cedric as a contingency.
I'm hoping AMN will look to model his game on Partey and eventually become a midfieder that's the position he wants to play and Partey also started off playing fullback. Saka, Partey, AMN as a midfield 3 with the right fullbacks could be really interesting a very Guardiola type system.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
I'm hoping AMN will look to model his game on Partey and eventually become a midfieder that's the position he wants to play and Partey also started off playing fullback. Saka, Partey, AMN as a midfield 3 with the right fullbacks could be really interesting a very Guardiola type system.
Saka got great end-product, bit wasted in midfield imo.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Oh by the way I would like to deliver a big fat juicy I told you so to all of those who laughed at me when Sp**s were doing good business and looking good earlier in the window.

They are seen as strong top4 candidates and with an outside shot of the PL if Liverpool faulter. They are up there with Man City imo for squad quality (City regressed attacking wise after losing Sane and Silva).

Last edited:
Top Bottom