• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Confident or No? Well??

How confident are you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
So now we know what exactly happened at the end of Sopranos...

...it faded to black as all of AM walked in the diner and beat him to death.

Reactions: A_G

Raicore

Jorginho..then Drinkwater? These are bottom of the barrel type of players. So boring Arteta. Smh

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Are you trying to say that i believed it? Im just sick of the trolling that is allowed over and over again here, especially on a day like this.
No, I'm talking about others who believed it.

And I don't really know what you expect. The thread title was changed within a few minutes of someone actually noticing. The mods are not omnipotent.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Willian and Gabriel isn’t a terrible window by any means but after what we were tempted with it’s disappointing.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Need to address our creativity problem though. Maybe Saka can really step up..?

It’s not great I agree.

Hopefully Pepe improves and we can play both him and Willian.

Ceballos has looked good though and Willock is 21 now but it’s not in a place where I’d expect top four anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom