• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Confident or No? Well??

How confident are you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If we depending on sales to get players in then my confidence is at zero we had all summer to do that and we failed completely nothing will change in space of 55 hours. These c**ts like it here

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
We have no creativity we can't depend on saka Ceballos and Willian to address that 2 are wingers one in deep playmaker we need to add 2 midfielders.

Jamaica

Done giving a **** about the club after the Aouar situation played out the way it did. **** the entire board. I hope Arteta gets out before its too late for his career.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Sticking with the we won't sign anyone vote. We might get a loan or two in - which would probably be better than wasting cash if we can't get our number one targets.

Disappointed that our squad remains bloated with absolute bums. Still living in hope of shifting a couple of them on.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Weird situation. Bid 38M for Aouar. So we have at least £35M to spend.

Would be absolutely shocked if we dont pull the trigger on Partey.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Done giving a **** about the club after the Aouar situation played out the way it did. **** the entire board. I hope Arteta gets out before its too late for his career.

Don't worry. He will. Aubameyang has signed based on assurances of us strengthening the squad. Not strengthening means we are not looking after his career and Arteta's.

Gegen Pressing

I sense panic and smell fear in here ...

Arteta will build success not buy it.
I'm at peace , in fact I might just have
reached buddhahood.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Why? We can't afford to pay for Aouar in a deal that likley would be in installments.

How can we pay 50m upfront for Partey?

I think the deal for Partey was a given no matter what but we simply tried to get the best possible deal for Aouar which didn't come off.

If its true that Aulas wanted 50M+10M add ons then it isnt worth it anyway. He is a good player but for that price you expect an immediate world class player.

I'm cool with signing a stop gap player, Partey and then going after a real creative talent when Özil goes next summer.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
We aren't buying anybody until we sell its very clear now the club don't want to add what is a big squad and nobody of them showing signs of leaving.

I have no hope anymore

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I still think we will sign Aouar. Unless we’ve been Suarez’d and he’s been promised Madrid next summer.

Lyon getting a replacement and letting Torreira go for nothing is a bit telling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom