• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CS: Arsenal vs Manchester United | 08/08/04

goonerling

leongsh said:
Honestly, I admit that I am spoiled silly by the performance of the Arsenal team that it has made me more greedy in terms of results. However, I do temper my happiness and seek a constructive moderate ground (at least I hope that I do so in my postings in the Arsenal-Mania forums).

No, you don't. You come across as a stark, raving lunatic in fact :p

Seriously tho, your posts are always well thought and good to read. :)

Ridge

i was just wondering why didnt Gilberto gave that chance to Van Persie, RVP was just behind him, it would be nice if RVP scored. but gilberto deserves it. he had a good game.

thegame24

Established Member
Gilberto deserved it, he ran the whole damn pitch to get in that position lol. He also done well for the second goal.

Gilberto looks even better this year, he was like a leader and a good role model for the younger players.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Funny I was saying to my girlfriend at half time that every time we got to the byline and looked to cut the ball back, the central midfielders were not supporting the play.
Nice to see that rectified after 5 minutes.. :wink:

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Gazza Martinez said:
It's such a pity that this Vieira business is overshadowing such exciting times for the club. If this sudden transfer urge from Paddy hadn't sprung up, I would be convinced we were in for another superb season. :evil:
You should still be hopeful of another great season.

For if Vieira leaves we should not be down put but be greatful for the years he's given us, and hope we can move on without him.

AW probably has a card up his sleeve should this transfer go through. Be it a world class player who takes Vieira's mantle straight away, or a novice who has the potential to go on to bigger and better thing, we still have players who are competent enough to help us go through the season unscathed.

Top Bottom